play without pressure

alombrald

alombrald

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When the poker player plays without pressure in poker, he tends to take more advantage of the opportunities and consequently becomes more profitable. Do you agree?

JappsPK

JappsPK

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
You mean outside pressure or table pressure from the oponents? Sometimes a little bit of pressure is good, keep you alert... :D

Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
True... Cash... you have to be able to risk what is in front of you to make money.

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
of course . when you have pressure you will not play well . and when do you get pressure usually ? when you play too high stakes and are scared money . thats why it is important to play within you can afford and it must not feel TOO bad if you lose it

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
pressure if this happens at the table you will find it harder to play your poker just don't pay attention to pressure from your opponent play from your sense of poker if you have a strong hand play

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, definitely. Sometimes when I win tickets for big tournaments, I noticed that I play bad most of these tournaments, because I really want to have a good result in these tournaments that in the end I play too scared and tight. Also, it must be difficult when you have the pressure to win money every month, like a professional player.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
When the poker player plays without pressure in poker, he tends to take more advantage of the opportunities and consequently becomes more profitable. Do you agree?
Hi.
Each player should have his own clear and effective bankroll management. Without bankroll management, a player will always feel pressured and most likely will have poor results.
Good luck.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I completely agree, a person will play better if there is no pressure on him, but unfortunately in poker, money is the main pressure, no one likes to lose them.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I agree with you when you say that the pressure game is not the best for a player, but I want to make an observation: I think that player who plays under pressure and manages to have a good final result at the game table I think it is a good poker player

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
It's just impossible to play without pressure. (I think so. ) Of course , a lot depends on the specific situation .

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Yes, I agree with that statement

subluchuk

subluchuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
never play with money u cant afford to lose.so.yeah. u re right

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes I totally agree. When you know that you can lose without bad consequences the money you are just playing with, you take better decisions. Playing without pressure is very comfortable. That's why a good bankroll management is so important.