Plans for the future...

C

ChemfromUKR

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Friends, what are your plans for the future in poker?

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think that those people who want to earn a living from poker will have very similar answers. I want poker to become my main income in the future, I want to play at high limits like NL200 and above. And of course, I wouldn't give up a bracelet at the world series of poker, but it's very difficult to achieve, so the chances are very small, if any)

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I would like to slowly build a BR for playing live poker. This is my plan for the back end of this year and early next.

I will be playing some small games live in that time too. Although I had a nice live BR earlier in the year, I had to use it on life due to some work life changes this year. Hopefully this will settle down over the next year too

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would love to eran some money playing poker, but it's really hard, I've been playing a long time, but I'm still not enough a good player to leave my job :(

romalion

romalion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
To develop and learn for a more perfect game of mine, I want to play medium limits and break them. I want to play offline poker

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I get to play a big tournament, I hope this happens to me over time, for now playing tournaments and cash. trying to improve day by day

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello my goal is to continue improving my game to raise my level

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Haven't thought about this in a while, but the same plans in poker are (pretty much) still harboured and nutured now, as in 2017.

If anything nowadays they are probably further defined in terms of short, medium and long term goals.

More realistic too!

Whether or not such ambitions are achieved- if giving up were an option, it'd have been taken already... :ROFLMAO:

Hopefully before too long my live stream channel will be up and running, and we'll take it from there... ;) :D

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, poker is first and foremost entertainment, so my goal is to just play, enjoy the game, when I have free time and a good mood :)

Fofa

Fofa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I want to keep enjoying the game and hope make some money :D

sibkaz

sibkaz

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I just want to learn and understand the meaning at least a little bit.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I plan to win several million dollars, quit my job, and play poker from morning to night. Before that, I wanted to fly into space, but since I smoke a lot and cough a lot, I realized that they wouldn't take me there. So I decided to just win a couple of million dollars.

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I want to be a free person, make poker my main source of income, travel to different countries, take part in major tournaments, play cash games. I want to meet new people, see how people live in other cities and countries. I think for this lifestyle, poker is the best source of income. I’m sure that living such a life is exciting and very interesting, but at the moment it’s just a dream. There are unresolved issues in my life that need to be resolved, and I think in the future I will definitely try to become a professional poker player, live and enjoy such a life.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
My plan is to keep playing tournaments for as long as I enjoy them and am able to play. :)

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have plans to win a major poker tournament:)

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the future, I want to attend a poker event, of course I can win the participation ticket online🙂.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
my plans for the future are ambitious I want to win a ticket to an offline tournament and go to play live poker in the biggest tournament and try to win there I hope in the near future I'll be able to do it I really hope so and then I'll tell everyone that my goals and plans have been fulfilled

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My plans for the future are to win several tickets to expensive tournaments and then win one of these expensive tournaments. After a big win, I'll take a month off, buy a house, start my own business. And of course I will only continue to play poker at high stakes.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to just keep working on my game.

Hopefully more sites will become available, or it would be the best if we got poker legalized at the federal level.