nightmoves44

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PICCLUB IMPORTANT NEWS – NEW ACCOUNT SOFTWARE LAUNCH

Hello PICCLUB.COM Members,

It has been a great 2 ½ years of PICCLUB.COM business and I am proud to announce that we just keep getting better.

Our IT team has been working for the last year to create our own PICCLUB.COM account trading software. Creating this software allows us to respond to your requests for features and gives us the flexibility to modify the software as we grow.

We will be taking PICCLUB.COM offline from 1:00am till 6:00am ET Tuesday June 2nd to facilitate the change of account software and to import all of the account data.

During this time you will not be able to access your account software.

When we bring the system back online you will see a new login form. To access the new software you only have to reset your password. This can be done by clicking the Reset Password button on the lower right side of the form and completing the automated procedure.

Your entire account history has been saved and moved to the new software. As always our 24/7 world class support will be online to assist you and to answer any questions.

Thanks for joining the PICCLUB.COM.

Kindest Regards,

PICCLUB.COM

I must add that its been 30days since I requested a check from them,and still saying they are behind and ill get it when i see it..basically...most rooms have this now,but after this,they gotta prove it to me....ill be using any other method if i can...great to transfer from room to room tho...just dont count your money til you see the check,if you withdraw from them..