Phil Hellmuth Vs Tom 'Durrr' Dwan

thesoxwin

thesoxwin

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I actually love how PH goes through the hand, step by step, talking about how he played the hand perfectly, got Durr to come along...then cries, like the big baby that he is, when he loses.

I have to give Phil respect for at least talking to the guy face to face. Online players spew crap all the time that they would never say to anyone "Live".

Last edited:
J

jolliffe1990

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phils reaction is just hilarious here

I

illestazpex

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
haha

ok i love seeing phil hellmuth get dominated and i know pocket tens in head to head is a very great hand but i kinda think it was dumb shifting the whole stack on pocket tens because you know hellmuth would only go all in preflop with two hands on tv in a head to head bout and thats aces and kings... yeah dwan won fair and square but i still think it was foolish

J

jumping jack flash

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
antonius was beating dwan last time i checked in dwans challenge

PoKeRFoRNiA

PoKeRFoRNiA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Phil did everything successfully but lost. Phil was able to make Dwan put up all of his chips with pocket 10s. Phil was successful but got unlucky. But this video was hilarious. I started cracking up when Phil kept saying the word "son". I was rolling on the floor laughing.

patman16

patman16

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Funny vid - loved the comment at the end "Phil's so gracious in defeat"

J

jumping jack flash

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i agreed with phil entirely ,but it was kinda funny ,ive seen phil get knocked out of tourneys ,walking back to his waiting in the crowd wife ,shouting"what more can i do!!!" he doesnt accept beats like that welll,but then neither do i !!! lol

gnk2727

gnk2727

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil did everything successfully but lost. Phil was able to make Dwan put up all of his chips with pocket 10s. Phil was successful but got unlucky. But this video was hilarious. I started cracking up when Phil kept saying the word "son". I was rolling on the floor laughing.

I kept rewinding that over and over...........way too funny......

A

argan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
that was hilarious, my wife hates PH so she was laughing