Phil hellmuth helps Daniel Negreanu epic collusion

T

triplebluffy

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i cant see it at all,daniel is probably number 1 when it comes to tells,laydowns.maybe he saw something that chris did.just very good play i reckon.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Phil can not see Chris Ferguson's hand, when you get reraised with Jacks your best folding them... I do not think he would make the F-up call i did with jacks, ran in to kings...

Actually in 'most' circumstances the call here (or actually re-shove over) would be an easy one (it's a winner-take-all format which affects things alot, ALSO, he's short and has got a chunk invested in the hand, only part of Chris's range he's behind is the big pr.... BUT.. .read on...). Reason why it wasn't so easy in this particular hand was based on 'meta game' (as touched on above by beardyian)... Daniel had opted to change his approach on this particular PokerAfterDark (he's usually raising pretty light and is playing LOTS of hands, especially in early levels). In this particulat PAD he chose to play uber-tight. With Chris realizing this, and Daniel realizing that Chris is realizing this... it makes for an easy laydown (aside from the 'looks', the 'tone of voice', 'sunglasses' etc.... incidentally... those kind of tells are tells for the rookies... pros will be sending out numerous tells, or intentional tells. Also, the tells the more experienced, seasoned pros are looking for, are way beyond simply 'tone of voice' and 'certain stares'. To gain a marginally better understanding of this, try reading some of Navarro's articles. Plus... these guys know each other soooo well that you have to keep that in mind. The thinking going on is above level1 or level2 and hearing stuff simplified here is kinda funny imo.
Keep posting 'your' vids boomboom...seems to be getting some discussion happening.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Actually in 'most' circumstances the call here (or actually re-shove over) would be an easy one (it's a winner-take-all format which affects things alot, ALSO, he's short and has got a chunk invested in the hand, only part of Chris's range he's behind is the big pr.... BUT.. .read on...). Reason why it wasn't so easy in this particular hand was based on 'meta game' (as touched on above by beardyian)... Daniel had opted to change his approach on this particular PokerAfterDark (he's usually raising pretty light and is playing LOTS of hands, especially in early levels). In this particulat PAD he chose to play uber-tight. With Chris realizing this, and Daniel realizing that Chris is realizing this... it makes for an easy laydown (aside from the 'looks', the 'tone of voice', 'sunglasses' etc.... incidentally... those kind of tells are tells for the rookies... pros will be sending out numerous tells, or intentional tells. Also, the tells the more experienced, seasoned pros are looking for, are way beyond simply 'tone of voice' and 'certain stares'. To gain a marginally better understanding of this, try reading some of Navarro's articles. Plus... these guys know each other soooo well that you have to keep that in mind. The thinking going on is above level1 or level2 and hearing stuff simplified here is kinda funny imo.
Keep posting 'your' vids boomboom...seems to be getting some discussion happening.
Got it, thanks.
I'm working on thinking, like the pros do.
Daniel did a great play there, only if i did the same thing, i would not of lost haft my stack... :eek: But i did come out to win, i may have to post some of my hands, from my HU to get some feed back on them, even tho i won, i think it could help out to post them...

BoomBoom, keep spamming like that, and you will never get on the Freeroll list, but do keep the vids coming, i get an lol out of them every time.

ksuhart

ksuhart

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I didn't see any collusion...

How about Ferguson making such an amateur mistake like looking at his hand w/ Hellmuth still to act?

J

joemac696969

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no way he could have seen his cards, Danny almost knows what people are holding. I have seen him tell people what they are holding in their hands he is great at that.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah its definately collusion because Phil Hellmuth would never fold A6 to a raise lol. C'mon dude all that happened here was Danny picked up Chris' cards and Phil picked Daniels.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
as far as the video:

the key to this video is when hellmuth takes off his sunglasses for a drink. You will notice he quickly looks at daniel, then away from the table.

I also mention how it is important to try and go into Phil's mind after the hand. If you know some stuff about psychology you will notice a few things about his disposition and his tone. Like he is showing off. And teasing Daniel about "how good he apparently is".. but what he really is saying is.. LOLZ YOU GOT HELP FROM ME. if you know what I mean.

peace

Phil Hellmouth showing off???????

Dude!, Your imagination has turned decidedly delusional.........:eek:

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watched it twice before reading the responses because I thought I somehow missed and and wasted 2 more min of my life. I am sure Mike was joking when he said I see your hand and Daniel had a good read and made a good laydown. Folding JJ to a pf raise is easy.

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Believe it or not.. not all the pros are colluding, boomboom. Not sure why every single one of your posts are about pros "colluding".

https://www.cardschat.com/f53/tom-dwan-phil-ivey-eli-elezra-162759/

https://www.cardschat.com/f53/kenny-tran-tom-dwan-esfandiari-sick-155830/

EDIT: I see why.. they're your videos that you posted on youtube.. and you want views. How nice. Pointless posts.
Glad I read this first. Now I refuse to click the video and give this schmuck the YouTube views he wants.

wachinpntdry

wachinpntdry

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
.....|| Use your imagination ||

you certainly know how to use yours

how in the %$#%$ was hellmuth supposed to have seen fergusons hand ?

I watched the vid a couple of times in fullscreen...ferguson has both hands protecting his cards when he looks at them ...no possible way for hellmuth to have seen them

as for the comments hellmuth makes after the hand.... absolutely nothing there either

you're just plain delusional (or maybe it's collusional in your case) :stupid:

(actually, you're right....... it was collusion...and we're all involved in a massive conspiracy to cover it up...
in fact,...this whole site, as well as nearly all other online poker forums were created as a pre-emptive measure so that the few of you "in the know" wouldn't create your own forums to expose this collusion)

Douggyfr3sh

Douggyfr3sh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Orifice- if you read this- do you know where to see some of navarro's articles? I have read his book and would love to see more of his stuff, he is great.

P

PokerJoeAAAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no way Phil saw Chris's hand. Chris is far to good of a player to let that happen. The way Chris squeezes his cards i am surprised that he can see them.

T

ThomasShea

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
did not see it

I watched the video 3 times, looked very hard too. I know he said why am i sweating this so much? Maybe Phil was looking at ferguson's hand underneathe his sunglasses but we could not see him looking??? I did not know what phil said to get daniel out of the hand? And i did not see him tell daniel anything?? I just think it was a good read on Daniel's part, but JJ for 4200$ more? that's a pretty good deal, but an even better laydown.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watched the video 3 times, looked very hard too. I know he said why am i sweating this so much? Maybe Phil was looking at ferguson's hand underneathe his sunglasses but we could not see him looking??? I did not know what phil said to get daniel out of the hand? And i did not see him tell daniel anything?? I just think it was a good read on Daniel's part, but JJ for 4200$ more? that's a pretty good deal, but an even better laydown.

Ummm, You saw exactly what was there...Nothing.

B

baghead

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah he squeezes the cards tight no way did he see

jmnissell

jmnissell

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The pros just have a level of understanding and respect for each other's game. They understand that sometimes you lay down to certain people because they may outplay you after the flop anyway.

For example, say the board hits KQ4 suited and phil fires another shell. For one they're already involved in a big pot if he calls, but for two daniel can't call and if he chooses to shove after a flop he may be beat by ak, kq, aq or flush, for example.

jmnissell

jmnissell

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play a tourney every week of about 35-40 people. My buddies and I aren't "colluding" when we make huge lay-downs against each other. There's other players there that I'll fold a winning hand if they make the right play. Besides...jacks are impossible sometimes.

T

testreet

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thats really interesting how he got that read...I never in my life folded a middle raise with pockets