Phil Hellmuth is a shameless self promoter

Swear Engine

Swear Engine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hellmuth is a shameless self-promoter.... in other shock news...the Pope is Catholic...:rolleyes:

ludo90

ludo90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why are you hating phil so much?
Just stop caring so much and you would have save you the like 30 min long post only full of hate that you did!

Paw he is probably on of the richest if not the richest poker player of all sponsors etc so drop the jellousy / hate you have against him just costing you time.

tbdbitl

tbdbitl

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
FYI the last three years entrances have been A Phil Hellmuth/ Ultimate Bet thing. My guess is that someone at UB is more behind it than Phil.

wsorbust

wsorbust

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's definitely an Ultimate Bet gig.

Business is business. That's why you see the laughable full tilt commercials, intros to poker after dark, Doyle and Jesus wearing a logo on their cowboy hat, and not one person at the ME Final table sponsor-less. You would be foolish not to accept a deal. Not to mention Phil's entrances only heighten his brand and is one of the few times other than when he wins, is the spectacle of something all-around good for poker, the main event, and himself.

L

losts0ul

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think its kinda entertaining what phil is doing every year, he looks stupid but its fun to watch.

T

TheWall

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil is a great player and has fun pulling these stunts so who are we to tell him he shouldn't?

A

Agent Purple

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly, though it gets him alot of bad credibility I think it also gets him fans. And also gets more people to watch poker, just to see what he will be wearing. Sure, he's a clown, but I think we need some clowns here and there.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil is a great player and has fun pulling these stunts so who are we to tell him he shouldn't?

i have fun throwing grenades in parking lots, so who are you to tell me i shouldn't?

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have fun throwing grenades in parking lots, so who are you to tell me i shouldn't?

First ok DON'T DO THAT hehehe. I must be bored out of my mind talking about phil because at the end of the day thats why he does his crazy shit.So i guess by talking about his self promoting ass i'm makeing him feel good shame on me.

P.S. I hate this thread please close every one knows phil's just doing it for fame.

hayes5150

hayes5150

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I personally cant stand the guy very arrogant reminds me of a buddy of mine when we play poker he thinks hes the best player amongst us and that he should win every game we play.....get over it!!! there are better players out there