IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I always play poker/surf the internet lying on my big couch. At first it was a monitor on the bedside table, and now a small folding table, standing right on the couch with a laptop on a stand on it. This allows, firstly, to avoid stress on the spine and fatigue when working with a computer while sitting, and secondly, to allow my pet cat Alice to lay on my chest and purr to fall asleep. As I turn on my laptop and get comfortable on the pillows, my Alice is already waiting nearby for an opportunity to climb on top of me. In this way, we both enjoy being close to each other and the process and are in a relaxed state. How do you interact with your pets while playing? Do they hinder or help you?

Attachments

• IMG_20220906_142130_1 (3).jpg
    IMG_20220906_142130_1 (3).jpg
    690.7 KB · Views: 15
dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Studies have shown that pet owners sleep longer on average, which helps reduce stress and depression. This is mainly true for people who have dogs: they walk them and spend time outdoors. Cat owners also have a lot of extra physical activity, as they regularly play with their pets. An active lifestyle contributes to clear thinking in the game. Having recharged and refreshed your brain, you will be able to more effectively cope with complex tasks in the process of playing poker. I have a cat at home and he is always with me, he brings me good luck.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Been my experience that cats play way to aggressively, over bet, bluff to much, are much worse than dogs at chasing st8's & flushes. Never let your cat near the keyboard.

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Been my experience that cats play way to aggressively, over bet, bluff to much, are much worse than dogs at chasing st8's & flushes. Never let your cat near the keyboard.
Yes, they are cats - predators, in a word. 🐈‍

T

Tato Ivan

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have two cats. They help a lot. Especially when I'm nervous.

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always play poker/surf the internet lying on my big couch. At first it was a monitor on the bedside table, and now a small folding table, standing right on the couch with a laptop on a stand on it. This allows, firstly, to avoid stress on the spine and fatigue when working with a computer while sitting, and secondly, to allow my pet cat Alice to lay on my chest and purr to fall asleep. As I turn on my laptop and get comfortable on the pillows, my Alice is already waiting nearby for an opportunity to climb on top of me. In this way, we both enjoy being close to each other and the process and are in a relaxed state. How do you interact with your pets while playing? Do they hinder or help you?
My cat usually tries to hit the all in button. Sometimes she plays better than me.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
My cat is more like the Independent One as she just dont care cause all she does is sleep all day every day ...

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have aquarium fish, maybe they also want to lie on my chest when I play poker, but they don't have such an opportunity, unfortunately

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think it’s very comfortable for your Alice to lie on your chest, I also have a cat, when I play poker, he lies on my stomach, rarely climbs on my chest, maybe my chest is small and he doesn’t want to lie there?)

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think that cats do exactly what they want and lie down where they like, where they are comfortable at the moment. Now my cat is settled comfortably on my hips. When she wants more attention and affection, she will move higher. And, characteristically, it does not interfere with my game.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i let my cat lay on my lap while i play, it relaxes me.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have a cute, beautiful cat. I love cats and dogs too, but unfortunately I don't have any anymore.

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hello, I had a dog for 15 years until he died of old age, he was always at my feet accompanying me on my long days of online poker: cry:

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My cat never bothers me, he sleeps in another room.

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
You have a cute, beautiful cat. I love cats and dogs too, but unfortunately I don't have any anymore.
Thank you. I love her very much and perhaps I allow her more than a pet should. But when I nursed her after two surgical operations four years ago, her great significance for me became quite obvious. And I'm really grateful for every day and moment that we spend together. She is my great joy..
I wish you to find your love again in one of these cute four-legged creatures. 💖

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you. I love her very much and perhaps I allow her more than a pet should. But when I nursed her after two surgical operations four years ago, her great significance for me became quite obvious. And I'm really grateful for every day and moment that we spend together. She is my great joy..
I wish you to find your love again in one of these cute four-legged creatures. 💖
Kind words, thank you. 🤗

lalinha

lalinha

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
In my case, my pet would be my son, he climbs on my shoulders, pulls my hair, plays jumping on top of me, sleeps on my lap. LOL In general it bothers me yes, but not always lol