Pathetic Railbirds

J

jokerjay311

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think its hilarious as well. those morons should just watch and keep quiet or just not even waste their pathetic time. no ones gonna give them anything and they dont deserve anything. the ones that take shots at durr or any of the others are just jealous that it isnt them. they are the losers.
the only thing anyone should be saying is hello and nice hand, things like that. people wonder why its hard to talk to any of the pro's, its cause they turn off their chat mainly because of all the beggers and trash talkers. its sad.

XPOKERCHIC

XPOKERCHIC

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I was chatting at a high stake Stud game one day, being nice of course, and not asking for money. It was me and one other person. The pros at the table sent us $20 each on Fulltilt for being nice. I was like WTF? I checked my bank and it was there. One other person came to watch and they sent them $10. The pros said they don't get many railers at the Stud tables and they enjoyed how nice we where to them. Crazy right? But true. X

T

TIGERSTUMP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes i totally agree..fulltilt should do somthing about it,but they dont it can get very nasty to ,ive seen all sorts said while watching,and i cant understand y tilt lets it go on
,,,y should we turn chat off beuase some fool is abusing his chat privleges

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know this one guy I loaned him money one time. He has never left me alone since. lol. I should have known, I didn't get paid back. I didn't even get thanked.

I didn't lend him too much, he asked for like .08 I sent him a dollar.

Nickmond

Nickmond

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would never send anyone I didn't know personally a penny...though it is quite entertaining to hear people beg as though if they only had a dollar or two they could beat the people playing for cash...If they were so great, they could win a freeroll to start their bankroll and at least then they'd be worth respecting a little.

C

confuzd67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1 bad apple in a group of a hundred can ruin the bunch, so 1000 bad apples in a group of 80,000 will still do the same thing. There are always going to be people whose bravery or obnoxious behavior, will increase with the anonymity of sitting behind a PC screen.
Thankful for the sites that allow railers to be muted.

dd_decker

dd_decker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If anyone needs money, I'd like to put my 2 cents in! So here it is... they should not allow the railbirds to chat, only watch. Problem solved.

O

only_bridge

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never beg there, I think its very ugly, and I always hit "ignore" on the once who do.
But once someone actually gave me $5 on that rail.
It was like this:
He said "Anyone who can guess my country will get $5."
Lots of answers, but noone right, so I gave it a go, and guessed USA, and it was right and he sent me the money 2 secs later.

S

sharpone

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOl

Thats really funny, i imagine those guys get a kick out of it too. Im sure they were easily ignored by the pros it is a shame space on their chat board was waisted by such nonsense but i suppose that comes with the territory. Most of those guys are just happy to be interacting with the pros and dont have anything better to do, ahh god bless what do you do?:D