Parley Poker

thetaxman1

thetaxman1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been so agrivated lately trying to build my bankroll back. I am tempted just to try Parley Poker. Taking every winning session and buying into the next level. Has there ever been any methods based on this kind of strategy?

In other words if I buy into a $1 sng if I make the money then parley to an sng of that amount if I dont make the money then back to a new $1 sng and start over. How many parleys would you make before you cashed and started over? My gut says three but I like some input. Maybe the number should be equal to the starting bank roll so that you break even if you make it to the mark once.

C

CashinJen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok

Personally I would use 2 but that's just my personal opinion. I have had success doing what your talking about. I have turned 5 bucks into over a hundred doing that but I have also lost my butt doing it. So if your not really worried about loosing your bankroll in other words it wouldnt be the end of the world then do it. I do it out of boredom because I cant stand playing for such small stakes for too long. It's really your choice and what your comfortable with. Good luck

thetaxman1

thetaxman1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sure was hoping to get some feed back on this. I do beleive there should be some info out there on this type of betting strategy.

ihtennis

ihtennis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
definitely not a smart thing to do. You might be able to cash in a couples of tourneys back to back, but it wont be long before you lose all of your money and have to start over. In the long run, it is better just to use a percentage of your bankroll when you play in a tournament