podoloboq

podoloboq

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The more I like when I get a pair of deus"22", because they are always considered a weak hand)):dancing2:

yomarianob

yomarianob

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will go with pair of 55, always coming! Haha.

A

akadano29

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! First of all, I know that no pair is more likely than another. It's just for fun.
So what is for you the pair that almost always connects set?

For me it's 66. Maybe there is some satanic message in it, but I'm always happy to get a pair of 66

I like the sneaky 44's and the middle level 88's

Helvec

Helvec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good question, for me the pairs that I always try to play is 33. I don't know why I always have the palpito that I am going to link. For as long as I can remember, it is without a doubt the pair that I have tied with the most frequency.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite pairs are 10 10 and 9 9, 90% gain with them.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don’t have any favorite pairs. This is just a card and only when it becomes sets with it you can really play !!! I learned to fold small pairs before sevens before the flop (from an early position or after an aggressive bet) and I do not regret it because they lose too often.

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Doesn't seem to exist, it would be nice if it would.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no preference and I can not find more set with a particular pair. on the other hand it happens that I have a preflop premonition on a pair at certain times of the game. I cannot explain it but I know in advance that it will be the right one. unfortunately it's been 2 weeks now. when I find my set. I still lose on the flop a set higher or a straight served. the variance doesn't like me at the moment but in poker the most important thing is to play your A game and wait until all the lights are green.

T

TheDev

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know there is no difference statistically between each pair and catching a set but I feel like I see a set with pocket 8s more often than most other pairs. Likely just a coincidence on my part though.

MikeDTT

MikeDTT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my favorite pair in poker is 22. it is a sneaky card if it turns a third they don't suspect it and you win bass stripes and big cards. I learned this in high school when we were playing breaks and I lost all my pocket money

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Being clear that we are not evaluating or calculating statistics or percentages of possibilities that each pair mathematically has .... I would say that for my taste in love playing the pair of 99

L

ledris

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nines

I think over the years, the statistics show that I usually have a set in board with pocket nines!

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Sometimes it seems like the pair that always sets is the under pair someone just called off all their chips with versus your over pair... womp womp :(

stylebender72

stylebender72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont know what hand I flopped a set with the most, I cant remember =\