PAD this week

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
couple of things this week that bothered me..one reallly did and one was minor honestly. first jean robert bellande is just a classless MF. he basically put down every player at some point to some extent with the exception of vanessa rousso. he really leaned into matasau hard, even going so far as to say somethin to the effect of if you hadnt did so many drugs you might have won more money or something close that.. just uncalled for stuff. ridiculed esfandiari for his previous job as a magician, ridiculed jennifer harman for how she played a pot against david grey. just petty bs. its like, if the focus wasnt on him, he made some ignorant comment so it was on him. it all basically started bc mike said bellande was in the 42nd percentile of all poker players to which bellande took obvious offense...im sorry robert...but i bet i could name 42 pros who i think are better than you.. ok thats pretty much that. now onto vanessa rousso, who honestly, played great all weak, kept quiet( like she had a choice with the loudmouths she was playing with) and played a solid solid game. the ONLY thing she did that bugged me to pieces and i understand she does play a lot of internet poker, was anytime someone was allin and she was thinking of calling, or they raised her and she was thinking of putting them allin, she would ask them how many chips they had. now she didnt do it to get a read or anything like that i dont believe but it was just sooooo annoying. do you have to ask that every time though? geeez. and, a few too many times, she would say good fold to her opponent, a couple times when they had folded pf. huh??? how was it a good fold? you didnt see the flop, you dont know what your opponent had.. but i digress. the primary issue was askin for a chip count way way too often. oh and to put a capper on it, bellande is a *******. tyvm

Stu_Ungar

Stu_Ungar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any chance of some paragraphs?

Please!!!