Not open for further replies.
stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Important

ok im ending this now before anything else horrific happens, I have been running pretty unreal these 2 days since I started this. I was looking forward to making you all some money but I just cant stop running bad. Some of you witnessed some of the complete bs today but for those who didnt here you go.

AA vs. AT all in a $4 180 on final table bubble, dude hits runner runner to make broadway.

88 vs AK all in on flop of 774 and he rivers A.

deep in MT JJ vs KT, King on flop.

its not that I cant beat these people, hell they are freaking horrible its just that im getting real real real unlucky when it gets down to making good money. I have already taken like a $60-$70 lose on this which I didnt think there was a chance at hell I could but I did.

I will be putting money on stars in morning and giving everyone of my backers back $10 that they invested in me and my appologies, rest assured everyone will get money back tomorrow morning to mid afternoon soon as I can get to store.

need PS names beside everyone on this list.

premier 1 share paid
jd 1 share paid
joose 1 share paid
rob 1 share paid.
nineliions 1 share paid.
sammy 1 share paid.
stlpokawiz 1 share paid
vanquish 1 share paid
dakota 1 share paid.
Jamile 1 share paid

I also might not be around for awhile this little run has pissed me off to the point where I dont know if I want to play anymore, I will stick around long enough to make sure everyone has recieved their money but after that I going to go vomit a bunch and get the hell away from anything poker related.

Last edited:
premierplayer

premierplayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bad luck storm. anyways my Ps name is Premierplayr (three rivers)

pokernut

pokernut

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know where you are coming from Storm. I am in a terrible downswing myself that I just can't seem to get out of. It really pisses you off when you get your money in right over and over again and continue to get sucked out on. It will change for the both of us though.

No worries, you'll turn it around. Let us know if you take a stab at something like this another time.

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's too bad Storm. There's still time for a turn around, but if that's how you feel then it's probably for the best. Sorry to hear it though.

joosebuck

joosebuck

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dont worry about sending me $10, it was an investment. aka i knew the risks going into it.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok

been thinking all day, and might come back and play after the baby is born in October. I do want to take a real long break though, I think though when I come back I will totally give up on playing small buy in stuff. I just cant keep playing this things where the players have zero understanding of the game. Yes Yes I know we want to play with bad player but when we get down to the final table bubble I would rather play with people where if I push on a dry board they are not calling with ace high.

I will most likely play $20 tourneys and above with the occasional $10 one. That will not happen though for at least lets see is June sooo around 5 months. I want at least a $1500 bankroll before I come back and that will take a little while to come up with, plus after last 2 days the break is going to be very very good for me.

I dont feel I played bad at all last 2 days, I actually think I played pretty good. I just dont understand some of the thinking of the players at all, I mean if you push with a stack of 20k for 3k raise and get pushed all in for another 15k why would you insta call with AT. I sharkscoped the guy that called me with AK high and he had a ROI of -53% :eek:. I have talked to wife and I agreed to give her a extra $400 or so a month for added bills we know have but after that I will be putting any extra into a bankroll I will be trying to grow.

I will stick around cardschat though because you guys are like family.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
by the way plan on running a freeroll when I come back for these players

premier 1 share paid
jd 1 share paid
joose 1 share paid
rob 1 share paid.
nineliions 1 share paid.
sammy 1 share paid.
stlpokawiz 1 share paid
vanquish 1 share paid
dakota 1 share paid.
Jamile 1 share paid

I will give CC admin the money for it and they can set it up. Again this will all happen in awhile I will give you all advance notice, I wont play in it because I want the backers to play for it. Its kinda my thank you for being my backers.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok guys

here is the list.

premier - just sent $10
jd
joose - going towards next offer.
rob
nineliions
sammy
stlpokawiz - going towards next offer.
vanquish
dakota
Jamile

so far I have only heard from premier in this, here is the options as I see it. There is no Brian just keep my mone (sorry joose) but if you dont want it back what I will do is put it towards the next backing offer which I private messaged you all about. The choice is totally yours, I have the money on stars right now if you want it back now let me know, if I dont hear back from you then it is getting put towards next offer.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
here is the list.

premier - just sent $10
jd
rob
nineliions
sammy
vanquish - paid back
dakota
Jamile

so far I have only heard from premier in this, here is the options as I see it. There is no Brian just keep my mone (sorry joose) but if you dont want it back what I will do is put it towards the next backing offer which I private messaged you all about. The choice is totally yours, I have the money on stars right now if you want it back now let me know, if I dont hear back from you then it is getting put towards next offer.

update

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
here is the list.

premier - just sent $10
jd
rob - paid back
nineliions
sammy
vanquish - paid back
dakota
Jamile

update.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok

premier - just sent $10
jd
rob - paid back
nineliions
sammy - going towards next offer.
vanquish - paid back
dakota
Jamile

need to hear from 4 more people on what they want me to do.

Bombjack

Bombjack

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think staking in general is a good idea. Anyone read the Boosted J dispute on 2+2? It brought to light a lot of possible shady practices, like the way it's possible to get multiple stakes from different people for the same game, then lose it to a friend on purpose and end up pocketing the multiple stakes...

Of course I don't think stormswa is in any way shady, but I just think everyone's happier if you avoid it.
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=10429587&page=0&fpart=3&vc=1

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well

I don't think staking in general is a good idea. Anyone read the Boosted J dispute on 2+2? It brought to light a lot of possible shady practices, like the way it's possible to get multiple stakes from different people for the same game, then lose it to a friend on purpose and end up pocketing the multiple stakes...

Of course I don't think stormswa is in any way shady, but I just think everyone's happier if you avoid it.

I do it often and have a reputation of being honest, pretty obvious there since Im giving all stake back or putting it towards a different stake if they wish. I enjoy it because I like when I can make people money while I play bottom line. Dont need it but its always nice to have of course.

I think its fine if you are doing with trustworthy people in general, now I wouldnt do it with someone I dont know but there are people on this forum I would have no problem backing.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
update

premier - just sent $10
jd
rob - paid back
nineliions - paid back
vanquish - paid back
dakota
Jamile

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok

last update

premier - just sent $10
jd - sent back
rob - paid back
nineliions - paid back
vanquish - paid back
dakota - sent back
Jamile - going towards next offer.

ok so 4 of you have a $10 credit towards any future backing offers.

Emperor IX

Emperor IX

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

its best not to answer the spammers and just let admin delete their posts, this way the admin dont have to delete like 6 posts and all the rest of the posts after wont make sense.

Emperor IX

Emperor IX

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I had forgotten about that, I nkow this adds ON to that, but I'll throw in some extra wisdom to make it a little better (I did use the report button on both his posts but I had to let him know he was being stupid).

I think it's really cool, Storm, that you decided to give the money back when you realized it wasn't working out as well. As a result if you ever need a backer in the future, and I have the cash, I'll gladly do it :)

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I had forgotten about that, I nkow this adds ON to that, but I'll throw in some extra wisdom to make it a little better (I did use the report button on both his posts but I had to let him know he was being stupid).

I think it's really cool, Storm, that you decided to give the money back when you realized it wasn't working out as well. As a result if you ever need a backer in the future, and I have the cash, I'll gladly do it :)

I thought it was only fair that way since I didnt complete what I had agreed to complete. 4 people didnt want it back so it goes towards next offer which im still working out what to do. I will let you know when it starts and thanks for support.

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was just helping in case anyone missed it. :)

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Apparently you haven't see all the "Wherz da freeroll paswrds' threads we get around here. Last time I checked, we have a forum on the front page called "CardsChat.com freerolls" and immediately under that is a sub-forum called, of all things, "FREEROLL PASSWORDS". I submit that there is a chance a sticky thread inside a forum could easily be missed if the FRWs can't see entire forums on the front page. OMG.

:) :p

love agitating JD.
Oh, and lest we not forget...the day's not over. ;)

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Apparently you haven't see all the "Wherz da freeroll paswrds' threads we get around here. Last time I checked, we have a forum on the front page called "CardsChat.com Freerolls" and immediately under that is a sub-forum called, of all things, "FREEROLL PASSWORDS". I submit that there is a chance a sticky thread inside a forum could easily be missed if the FRWs can't see entire forums on the front page. OMG.

:) :p

Oh, and lest we not forget...the day's not over. ;)

ok I give you that some people dont see the obvious.

and im counting down minutes here.

Status
Not open for further replies.