Own a piece of BBB

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not in creative mood, didn't want to make up a new title from Storm's and Estelle's because of that, and also to keep it the same as his so that people that were interested in it can keep track of both threads easily. Anyways, I'm selling shares for MTTs that I play in, and anyone interesting in becoming a backer just read the info below.

I am guaranteeing that I will come in 4th or worse. ;) If on the incredible off hand chance that I do better than that I will split my winnings 50/50 with my backers.:p And as an added bonus so that this is on the up and up, I will send you a lock of my hair. You can really say then that you have a piece of me.:D

And being that the more the merrier, you only have to send $5 to my stars account. There will be a limit on how many lockets of hair to be given out. I need a little to cover my head. :D At stars I'm klitkat. There will be a limit of 20 backers.:D Hurry before I'm all gone!

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am guaranteeing that I will come in 4th or worse. ;) If on the incredible off hand chance that I do better than that I will split my winnings 50/50 with my backers.
So then you're going to give each backer 50% of the winnings? With 20 backers, isn't that like 1000%? You could end up short a little. :)

aloevera

aloevera

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, we sure can own a piece of alot of CC members this morning, I seriously thought coming to this thread I was definitly going to find peices of cake for sale and there would only be crumbs left after beardyian spent all his $$ on it and out bid us all:p

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can I just buy the whole thing?