Options You'd Like to See

serendipity

serendipity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been thinking about some options that would make my poker play a lot more efficient. Here are a couple I would like to see added to Full Tilt.

First, I would like a programmable "hot" button. Currently, Full Tilt has 3 options for quick betting. MIN (automatically bets one big blind when clicked), POT (automatically bets the pot when clicked), and MAX (automatically bets all-in when clicked). I would like to see a 4th programmable button that could be customized. I could make this button bet half the pot, bet a specific amount, or perhaps bet 3 big blinds for easy raising. Basically, I could choose what my 4th button did, and even easily change it based on where I am in the tourney or what type of game I am playing.

Second, I'd like a customizable "check box" in addition to CHECK/FOLD, FOLD, and CALL. This 4th box would be FOLD UNLESS and you put your hand criteria in. For example, I could check the box FOLD UNLESS and drop down the menu to include AA AND KK, so I will auto fold unless dealt one of those hands.

These 2 customizable settings would help my multi-tabling a great deal.

Are there any options that you would like to see implemented at the online poker rooms?

cjatud2012

cjatud2012

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have you tried TableNinja?

suit2please

suit2please

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For number one I believe you can customize what the slider does, basically a 4th customizable button (on full tilt and pokerstars I believe).

The second one is pretty much asking for a built in bot.

TheKAAHK

TheKAAHK

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Howabout the option to turn off those damn Badges on the player box. That way when I'm switching between tables and accidentally click on one of them, I don't get redirected to the FT website all the damn time.

If there is a way I am not aware of, please educate me.

Olddog21

Olddog21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Time

I think an AUTO-extra time option would help me when multi-tabling! At times I lose one good hand while playing another!:santaclau :santaclau :santaclau

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Howabout the option to turn off those damn Badges on the player box. That way when I'm switching between tables and accidentally click on one of them, I don't get redirected to the FT website all the damn time.

If there is a way I am not aware of, please educate me.

Log on, go to Options/ badge display options - choose display without links. Voila':santaclau

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been thinking about some options that would make my poker play a lot more efficient. Here are a couple I would like to see added to Full Tilt.

First, I would like a programmable "hot" button. Currently, Full Tilt has 3 options for quick betting. MIN (automatically bets one big blind when clicked), POT (automatically bets the pot when clicked), and MAX (automatically bets all-in when clicked). I would like to see a 4th programmable button that could be customized. I could make this button bet half the pot, bet a specific amount, or perhaps bet 3 big blinds for easy raising. Basically, I could choose what my 4th button did, and even easily change it based on where I am in the tourney or what type of game I am playing.

I think an AUTO-extra time option would help me when multi-tabling! At times I lose one good hand while playing another!:santaclau :santaclau :santaclau

Both of these can be done with 3rd party software like table ninja.

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
But as far as options I would like to see, how about the "Megan Fox serves me a beer naked" option? That would be cool.............

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to see Stars and FT have bad beat jackpot.

T

ThunderPT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Straddles!

I'd say checking/betting in the dark, but that would slow things down too much.

joe steady

joe steady

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But as far as options I would like to see, how about the "Megan Fox serves me a beer naked" option? That would be cool.............
I like what you did here.

I agree w/ the Khaak, if I accidentaly click in the empty spot where the badge goes it sends me off to the internet, it would be nice to get rid of that.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

3bb's for easy raising?.... are you talking about preflop? because you can already set your bet slider so that you're raising 2.5x or 3x pre.

Second, I'd like a customizable "check box" in addition to CHECK/FOLD, FOLD, and CALL. This 4th box would be FOLD UNLESS and you put your hand criteria in. For example, I could check the box FOLD UNLESS and drop down the menu to include AA AND KK, so I will auto fold unless dealt one of those hands.
I don't see the benefit of this ^ one?
These 2 customizable settings would help my multi-tabling a great deal.

Are there any options that you would like to see implemented at the online poker rooms?

I'd like to see a button you can press that would allow your fist to move thru the screen & onto the chin of villain...'or'.. you could 'half-click' this & just reach thru & grab them by the throat.(even if it was a 3rd party software... slap-a-donk.com)

As mentioned, there are already programs out there that you enable you to do all kinds of stuff.

Last edited:
Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I like what you did here.

I agree w/ the Khaak, if I accidentaly click in the empty spot where the badge goes it sends me off to the internet, it would be nice to get rid of that.

Read post #6

Z

zebadie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On PP you have a check box for mucking your hands, this allows you to choose auto muck or not, very quickly, i like to play fast and smooth so i always have it on auto muck, but sometimes i want to show a hand to prove i had something, but on FTP it takes far too long to open options, change page, click muck and then apply it, sometimes leading to the hand been finished and mucked before i had a chance to change it. I would therefore love to see a check box on the table screen that lets you change this immediately.

I'd like to see a button you can press that would allow your fist to move thru the screen & onto the chin of villain...'or'.. you could 'half-click' this & just reach thru & grab them by the throat.(even if it was a 3rd party software... slap-a-donk.com)

I would be inside for GBH by now though. :mad:

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On PP you have a check box for mucking your hands, this allows you to choose auto muck or not, very quickly, i like to play fast and smooth so i always have it on auto muck, but sometimes i want to show a hand to prove i had something, but on FTP it takes far too long to open options, change page, click muck and then apply it, sometimes leading to the hand been finished and mucked before i had a chance to change it. I would therefore love to see a check box on the table screen that lets you change this immediately.
Ctrl+M toggles auto-muck. No need to fumble around the menus and it can be turned off and back on quickly.

Z

zebadie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ctrl+M toggles auto-muck. No need to fumble around the menus and it can be turned off and back on quickly.

:eek:
I feel a bit :icon_puke
Cheers WvHillbiily, you have improved my game lots, thanks alot, i cannot believe how dumb ive been lol

Pyrodc

Pyrodc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the auto muck tip, I also didn't know that

A

arrytus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FT is my favorite site but I wish they had a direct fold option.

eg: in UB/AP if I am in a hand say on the river I can just fold without being bet into and thus not have to show my hand but on FT you can't do this unless you are bet into.

it seems rather a small complaint but every opportunity to not release direct info can become crucial later on.

serendipity

serendipity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have you tried TableNinja?

I had heard of this program, so I checked it out after reading your post. It looks like an invaluable aid for multi-tablers, especially those who are playing 10+ tables at the same time. However, my bankroll for microstakes play is not ready to go spend $60, and if it were, I would probably invest in a HUD instead. I am still a profitable player at the micro stakes without HUD, and I am sure that I would be more profitable with a HUD, so that would be my first investment. Also, I am a bit wary about running 3rd party poker software while playing online. I'm not saying that PokerNinja is not legit, but that I don't know if it is or not.

For number one I believe you can customize what the slider does, basically a 4th customizable button (on full tilt and pokerstars I believe).

The second one is pretty much asking for a built in bot.
Point one is taken, I can customize my slider. I guess I would like it to be more customizable then. My "dream hot button" would be able to be changed by amounts, percent of the pot, etc.

As for auto folding all but AA or KK, I don't think that is any different than "fold to any bet". I am not asking the computer to make any decisions for me. I just don't want to play hands anymore at that table without monsters, so I don't want to be bothered with having to visit the table 99% of the hands in order to fold.

I don't see the benefit of this ^ one?
This one would not be much benefit for most types of players. But as a satellite player, I get into situations where the tourney is going to last perhaps 30 minutes or more longer, and I am at a point where I think I already have enough chips to win my ticket. If I am about 75% sure I can fold my way to a ticket, then that is what I want to do, unless of course I get a monster, then I want to play the hand so I can try to make it 99% sure I will advance.

And thanks to those that posted the info on CTRL M, and removing the badge links. If any good came from this thread, it was those tips. Seems there were several of us that did not know about these options.

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
However, my bankroll for microstakes play is not ready to go spend $60, and if it were, I would probably invest in a HUD instead. I am still a profitable player at the micro stakes without HUD, and I am sure that I would be more profitable with a HUD, so that would be my first investment. Also, I am a bit wary about running 3rd party poker software while playing online. I'm not saying that PokerNinja is not legit, but that I don't know if it is or not.
Tableninja is from the same company as HEM.

josephs333

josephs333

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to customize the slider also, and the auto fold,,i hate it,,if it is stuck on,,i have folded AA, AK before! :(