My Oppinion

T

TheBigMuddy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played at several poker sites. In my oppinion I believe full tilt poker has provided the best service and play for the buck. What do y'all think?
state your favorite site and why...:confused:

Boltneck

Boltneck

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Third - bodog
Second - Crypto network (various sites). Superb bonuses, simple but effective software. I only left due to thw decreasing traffic
First - poker stars. Excellent software and massive traffic.

Boltneck

Insomniac_1006

Insomniac_1006

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bodog - The interface, would be nice if they had downloadable hand histories.
Full Tilt- Because It is the other one I have downloaded. Lot's of user options to utilize.

C

Craized

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love Bodog, agree with Insomniac about the HH though.

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars. I sent them an email about the site at around 3am EST and got a response within 5 minutes. They have lots of traffic, good software, good game selection, and as mentioned the customer service is amazing. They also have a good amount of stuff in the FPP store.

KingNothing4

KingNothing4

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like full tilt cuz thats wat im used to, i sorta play on poker stars but im so used to full tilt now i perfer it over PS and on FT for the table ur sitting at u can just click thru up to the last 50 hands w/o dl'ing or requesting em...idk i just havent found n e problems with FT to make me look elsewhere really.

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like full tilt cuz thats wat im used to, i sorta play on poker stars but im so used to full tilt now i perfer it over PS and on FT for the table ur sitting at u can just click thru up to the last 50 hands w/o dl'ing or requesting em...idk i just havent found n e problems with FT to make me look elsewhere really.

Full tilt's display is better, but pokerstars has this function as well. You can go to instant hand history and view all the hand histories for that table while you've been there.