Online Pro

U

unstoppable4

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My question is have any of the best online pros written any books and if so who was it, what's the title, and where can i find it?

M

mange

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Books by On Line Pros

My question is have any of the best online pros written any books and if so who was it, what's the title, and where can i find it?

Jeez,

Lots of the on line pros have written books. You can find the in the libabary or book stores. For Example:

Doyle Brunson's Book Super Systems is a good one. And, Phil Gordons book: the Little Green Book. Caros book of poker. and it goes on and on.
There are a ton of books written by the pro. Or anything by David Sklansky.

Good luck on the felts.

:) :) :)

I

Inscore77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jeez,

Lots of the on line pros have written books. You can find the in the libabary or book stores. For Example:

Doyle Brunson's Book Super Systems is a good one. And, Phil Gordons book: the Little Green Book. Caros book of poker. and it goes on and on.
There are a ton of books written by the pro. Or anything by David Sklansky.

Good luck on the felts.

:) :) :)
Those arent online pros...

B

blabber

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
K

kazor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am sure some people have read many of them, if you mention some you can probably get some reviews and insights into the books here I would guess.

C

custo80

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bumping this thread cause I'm keen to get an answer aswell. But for god sakes please only mention books that are by online pros as per the OP.

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pro: KingCurtis
Articles: Search on CardsChat

:) :)