Status
Not open for further replies.
riffpoker

riffpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im new to this forum but I want to debate some of the folks in the poker world about how and why online poker is rigged.
My credentials: Master thief, narcissist, wiseguy.
DEBATE #1 THE DREADED RAKE ARGUEMENT
fool: Why would a poker site skew it's RNG when they collect the rake regardless of the outcome of the play at the tables? And why would they compromise the integrity of the site and all the cash they make by using a biased RNG?
methecrook: I'll tell you why loser.......I'll answer the first query 1st MONEY..AND TONS OF IT!!!!!! I'll just use SNG's as an example. Lets say I use a legit RNG at a typical SNG with mediocre players this game might last 2 hours...If I bias the RNG to promote action it might take 1 hour. Starting to get the picture MR Naive? If you could DOUBLE the revenue from your SNG's wouldn't you? HELL YEA over the period of just 1 year that is MILLIONS IN RAKE and from just your SNG'S. And question #2? They do it cause they can...there is noway to prove it one way or the other just like crooks have been doing since the beginning of time 2 sets of books or rather programs nowdays 1 for the auditors 1 for the site. Final point ...if I can't prove it's legit I'll assume it's bogus... just covering my butt.
I welcome any debate on any point regarding illicit gain from gambling.....I'll tell you how and why.

Status
Not open for further replies.