Online poker rigged believers

arkadiy

arkadiy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think live poker is rigged too. (I know this video is not new)

YouTube - Icecold deck poker hand (unbelievable)

Oh and now remember, there is probably 1000x more hands online then off, so think of the higher chance of it happening online then off.

If this happened online, we'd see RIGGED threads for months......

pantin007

pantin007

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i bet u no one who thinks online poker is rigged will respond to this thread
they cant make up anything now to explain this since it is live

to rigged thoerist :::::::: HA! HA!!!!!!!! HA!!!!!!!!!

DaFrench1

DaFrench1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i bet u no one who thinks online poker is rigged will respond to this thread
they cant make up anything now to explain this since it is live

to rigged thoerist :::::::: HA! HA!!!!!!!! HA!!!!!!!!!

I have no problem responding to this because of what I believe (action, baby), what gets me is the amount of time YOU guys hammer away at it constantly (i.e. far more than any rigged poster!). You all complain about rigged threads and how you wish they would go away, yet some of you with 1000's of post have spent a mega-percentage of those responding to them (why not ignore them?), also when it was suggested to move the rigged posts to a seperate thread for some reason you are against it even though it would allow you to completely ignore them and continue living in your bliss unaffected.

it's just weird...

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Obv someone just rented out a recording studio, hired all the equipment, commentators, and players, stacked the deck simply to make this video, and got it broadcast on national TV to prove a point. How easily we are all fooled. ;)

also when it was suggested to move the rigged posts to a seperate thread for some reason you are against it even though it would allow you to completely ignore them and continue living in your bliss unaffected.
Giving those horse crap rigged threads their own sub-forum would do more to focus on them than to isolate and ignore them. And they don't need any more attention called to them anyway. I can tell you this much, any rigged threads I find going forward or bumped will be moved into the Bad Beats/Vents sub-forum as they are crap and that is the forum they belong in. And since I ignore 99% of the posts in that forum (short of making sure there's no spam), they will be easily ignored without the circus of drawing extra attention to them. :)

Last edited:
royalburrito24

royalburrito24

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you fold kings here? Insane lay down.

Munchrs

Munchrs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ridiculous, live poker must be rigged ;)

J

JNT

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Everything is rigged even this post!:p

jaketrevvor

jaketrevvor

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was at a table with As vs Ks vs Qs (none of which were mine :() - the play wasn't quite as dramatic though: they all went all-in pf and the aces held :eek:

S

sportsfreak_39

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you fold kings here? Insane lay down.
hey he made the right move he only had a 10-15% chance of winning, unfortunately it came through, but as long as you make the right move, you can never regret it