online poker remote control

A

arnott

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi guys, i was looking in last months copy of great lakes poker magazine, and saw in the "hot new products" section an online poker remote control... i checked out the site pokerremotecontrol.com and it looks kinda cool actually, but has anybody tried it or know anything about it?

thanks for the time people

smells_flushy

smells_flushy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
seems pretty convenient. I had a similar idea, it's a shame i didn't had the resources to create such a product. Pretty pricy though. I'm assuming that it's just been released. If i decide to purchase it, i'd wait a while for the price to drop, and maybe there will be an updated version out.

smells_flushy

smells_flushy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wait, this isn't a spam, is it?

pigpen02

pigpen02

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since you looked, what does it do?

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure how well it would work, especially multi-tabling or a NL game (where I often like to size my bets very specifically)? Probably better for limit. I guess I really don't see myself sitting that far away from the screen there a mouse wouldn't be just as convenient, if not more so. Maybe if you had your computer hooked up to you 52" HDTV and were playing from the couch...

Rmt

A

arnott

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Okay guys.. here goes, I have a confession to make.. not to intend this as spam... and although I started off on the wrong foot... I wish to start again. I am the inventor of the poker remote control. I actually made a similar device a couple years ago when i got addicted to playing poker, that I just couldn't take it any more, and since i'm a tournament player, I had this thing that only folded. basically like a wireless folding machine, then later on one day i was day dreaming and thought... hmm... why don't i use my similar system, and make an allout full functional remote control, people would love it! so i did. i invented it.

Hey moderator, I hope you can keep me on the website, actually I emailed support before but they never got back to me, see the thing is, I am opening another website that is a one page cheat sheet (so to say) for solely for sit&gos. Actually my motto is "sit&wait&go allin".. i mean i've made a living off sit and goes for quite some time, and i'm finally figuring out a system, and i want people to learn too. I guess it will only make my competition harder.. but i believe in what goes around comes around, so if i help people today, people will help me in the future.. so typically i'm a very nice guy in that sense, i like helping people.

So basically, my new website, not up yet, called Poker Frisky, basically a journy of a small cat, who helped me learn how to wait patiently for top 10 without going on tilt, tries to make his way up to the top to win the world series of poker. So yeah.. I am in poker for life... and was hoping I can engage in conversations, of my ideas.. but i mean not to spam, but the truth is, I did invent the poker remote control, and I want to be able to find a few forums where i can talk about things and get some ideas... ofcourse if that's okay with the moderators..

Also, the reason i emailed support was I really badly wanted to change my name to "thecat" because i mean, completely honest, I was trying to spam, but i dont want to anymore, i want to have proper conversations... so yeah, my cat did teach me how to play poker in a sense that patience and discipline is everything, just like in everyday life..., but when i'm on tv playing in the world series of poker, i'm going to be representing my cat, his name is frisky, and so i would really like to change my name to frisky... i mean, i dont even know who the heck arnott is... my name is Ali.

Thank you for this opportunity to confess.. and I'm sorry for trying to spam, but i hope i can continue to use this forum, because obviously it's a good one.
Thanks and best regards,
Ali M.

K4Lic0

K4Lic0

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This became the strangest thread I have read in a while.

A

arnott

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
it's funny though isn't it? kinda entertaining?