Untitled.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 37
vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
btw all lawyers, look at the secret place to find something secret and wonderful ;)

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm amazed at how many people havn't heard that song before

eNTy

eNTy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
maybe u didnt read the line below that ?

Lemlywinks

Lemlywinks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
better late than never imo

its just cause Im stuck mostly in the 60-70s in music, i figure i'll get to 2000+ in about 20 yrs

eNTy

eNTy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
shortstacking at 2nl

iits probably just some recreational player with like $5 and not wanting it all on one table though, i dont think its a "professional" shortstacker

kleitches

kleitches

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The point is that Suited Frenzy is not short stacking 2nl. He has 100 bb's.

To SF though, plz move up. You've been at 2nl for seemingly 2832912378 months now and I'm pretty sure you can beat 5nl and 10nl.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Weeeee - I now love sng's and nothing any of you say can shatter my illusion. :p

And SitNGo Wizard is the next best thing to sex!

Grossberger

Grossberger

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My poker time in Rocktober will likely be very minimal. Wife is likely to deliver our 1st baby (boy) this month. She's not technically due until Nov 5th, but the doctors are thinking she'll go a little early.
I'm imagining that baby time >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> poker time.

gl to all.

CONGRATS

mines is on the 10th, it's better because 10/10

next year 10/10/10, i finally turn 60 years old!

Mine is the 19th October birthdays RULE!!!!!!!!

GUYS I NEED A NEW SCREEN NAME FOR POKER, HALP!

Why did you get yours banned??????

Lemlywinks

Lemlywinks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
over/under on how many times a "tom dwan is broke" is created this month?

Emperor IX

Emperor IX

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Weeeee - I now love sng's and nothing any of you say can shatter my illusion. :p

And SitNGo Wizard is the next best thing to sex!

try having sex with the wizzard itself imoo

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
soncheebs

soncheebs

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Goodbye Wrecktember, hello Rocktober!!!

I am going to hopefully pull out of this 3 month downswing that I have been in, and start seeing some profit. This new found love for bankroll management has done wonders for me as of late. GL to everyone this month.

Crummy

Crummy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So last nights tourney was good.... Ran real good in the beginning, then started missing flops with great hands, and eventually went card dead..... Had less than 5 BB's left got dealt 66, guy to my right moves all in with A10, I push all in, button calls with JJ. A10 hits A on river.... Very pleased with the club (Columbus sports club) and will deff be going back again and again! All great people, very nice structure and awesome place.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in other news i watched "it might get loud" last night at a movie theater here, and am now obsessed with this

Pretty easy to be obsessed with anything Jack White plays imo. How was the film?

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
shortstacking at 2nl

iits probably just some recreational player with like $5 and not wanting it all on one table though, i dont think its a "professional" shortstacker

I looked the guy up & according to the stats, he's either some guy w/ lots of money to waste or he's a fish.

I thought by partial definition that when a player only loads the minimum (which he loaded $.40), he is in the "shortstacker" category. I know the whole other theory & partial definition of what a pro shortstacker does @ higher levels but I always refer to a player (on any level) that loads the minimum as a "shortstacker" no matter what. I don't know, I could be wrong.

The point is that Suited Frenzy is not short stacking 2nl. He has 100 bb's.

To SF though, plz move up. You've been at 2nl for seemingly 2832912378 months now and I'm pretty sure you can beat 5nl and 10nl.

Yea, that's why I was confused as to why he was saying that I had no right. If I see some1 who loads the minimum every time they get felted & continuously making bad plays, I consider them a fish (this, of course, after I look all the players up).

LOL, that's a lot of months. As for moving up, the doomswitch on 5NL is permanently turned ON, so I have no desire to play on that level anymore. A few months ago, I moved up to 10NL & was doing quite well. I was +4 buyins & running @ 8 BB/100 w/ a volume of 2,000 hands. Yes, I know that 2K hands is NOT a large enough sample to calculate correctly but for a player like myself who doesn't play very large sessions, I had a $50 downswing in a short amount of time & that's quite a lot comparable to how few hands per session I really play. The variance factor kicked me kinda hard, so the solution was to move back down til I get up to where I was before.

Lemlywinks

Lemlywinks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who else got the "free money" pm today? :p