Omaha

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you prefer HI-LO or reg. Omaha? Or do you avoid it altogether? I myself love HI-LO.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love omaha, it's a lot more fun and crazy to play than NLH..lol
I prefer the 5-card omaha cash games, but as far as I know only pokerstars offers this type of game (they also have 6-card omaha).

HTML

HTML

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TM
Chips
I constantly play pot limit Omaha. but I don't win much. Omaha is good, fun and dangerous

NWPatriot

NWPatriot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the hi-lo PLO8 game.

Due to the split pot, there are more players interested in the pot and there should generally be twice as much betting - some players playing for the low, and some players playing for the hi. I seem to be able to do well here and it is not nearly as boring as folding 75% of the time we are dealt cards.

Good luck and God bless.

bra01

bra01

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer the Omaha pot Limit regular,Its fluctuations are not as huge as no limit

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello

Hi there, i enjoy omaha only hi .There are so many outs every round say a bad card may be a very nice turn .But dont forget omaha needs big stakes and a lot of chips .

Vivaly

Vivaly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like Hi-Lo because while everyone is collecting Hi, you have the best Lo. :angel:
But I rarely play Omaha. But thanks to CardsChat, I played Omaha CC tournaments.

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love it but I am totally crap at it. I did not know that CC did Omaha tournaments.

I cant find any :( Any one got a link please.