Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marakhovskii

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how often do you give $ 150,000 to strangers?

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes you are very good!

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you have stable poker wins why not to wuit job. I play only freerolls but if i have stable winings i would also leave my job and play poker, poker, poker.

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck! Be careful! You can live by poker if you're smart and you know how to keep your bankroll.

M

MikeMarkus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Full time pro desperate for serious study partners

Hey guys
I've been playing poker as my main income for a long time.

I am playing full time right now.

I"ve won half million total thus far..
not been paid all of it though .. ripoffs.. big ones

anyways if your also a full time pro, or serious about studying and fixing leaks etc the Pm me.

thanks

A

AviCKter

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys

anyways if your also a full time pro, or serious about studying and fixing leaks etc the Pm me.

thanks

If you list down your poker ids, people might be able to make a more judicious decision on whether they would like to form/join your group. Just a thought.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Hey guys

thanks

There is no need to keep making threads about the same thing.

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/general-poker-13/ok-i-quit-job-playing-poker-347699/

Stick to the one thread.

:top:

Last edited:
Clasher

Clasher

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Another post again starting to sense something fishy here...
Tell us more of urself first where u play at? ur ID?..
Acting urself like a pro and telling us u earn half a million wont work here..
When it comes to this game nobody is better then CC here...
U are talking about fixing leaks n u want us to pm u? And ur hoping we will pm u to fix our leaks? Joke of the day....

M

MikeMarkus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
won about 70k on full tilt .. Worldpx1
40k on youwager
120k on wsex
20k on pokerstars.. acesinurfac1
180k on full flush... agirlinoh
3000 on paynorake

A

AviCKter

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did go through all your post on another forum, I did find some inconsistency though. I found that there were two different accounts (one for some network/ids, another one for the FF one).

But that's none of my concern. On the note of study group, how do you think we can help, clearly you were way ahead of us all in the learning curve. On this forum, people have hard time grasping most technicalities, and would very likely debate you till their dying breathe on most topic, so what do you expect from them in return? Sorry to say, I don't think you're looking at the right forum. You might find better company on other forums.

If you're looking for sympathy of all that happened to you, You have our Deepest Sympathy, but we can't help you in any form. That said, posting more of these requests is a futile attempt and you're not garnering any further response.

P.S. Sorry to dig deep, You listed 'agirlinoh' as one of your id and I was very sure I heard that name somewhere before. And my apologies for being blunt.

M

MikeMarkus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did go through all your post on another forum, I did find some inconsistency though. I found that there were two different accounts (one for some network/ids, another one for the FF one).

But that's none of my concern. On the note of study group, how do you think we can help, clearly you were way ahead of us all in the learning curve. On this forum, people have hard time grasping most technicalities, and would very likely debate you till their dying breathe on most topic, so what do you expect from them in return? Sorry to say, I don't think you're looking at the right forum. You might find better company on other forums.

If you're looking for sympathy of all that happened to you, You have our Deepest Sympathy, but we can't help you in any form. That said, posting more of these requests is a futile attempt and you're not garnering any further response.

P.S. Sorry to dig deep, You listed 'agirlinoh' as one of your id and I was very sure I heard that name somewhere before. And my apologies for being blunt.

i'm just looking for some serious people to study with..
what the heck ..
u guys act like i'm trying to scam money or soemthing ..

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
what the heck ..
I messaged you and you ignore

A

AviCKter

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what the heck ..

I never said you're a scam, just pointed out that the level you're at is different than the level we're at. You'll talk meta-games, plays which most of us haven't even experienced. Even if we make a group with you, it will be tough for you to get some meaningful discussion out of us.

Anyways, if you still want to form a group, lets start small and start discussing on the forum itself, when the concepts start getting complex, we'll do a discord or skype.

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
very interesting. the person who won half a million bucks visited the forum in which to communicate the people playing freerolls. Tell me what you would like from this site?

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that the one who quit his job and started playing poker is a mistake. This is very reckless.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's insanely difficult. Poker instead of working. You're cool!

R

Rollex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So anybody contacted with topicstarter? Just curious )

I tried to play only for leaving, but could go right about a month, not more.
I even know a person, who wanted to play for leaving, lost his house and now rents a room.

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
So anybody contacted with topicstarter? Just curious )

I tried to play only for leaving, but could go right about a month, not more.
I even know a person, who wanted to play for leaving, lost his house and now rents a room.
First practise on play money

Pharaoh39

Pharaoh39

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I quit my job.
am going to play poker for a living.
I need full time study partners..
must have very high iq..

i've won half a million dollars total over the years playing online poker but also had alot not paid to me by sites that closed etc.
One place recently owed me 150,000 dollars and closed and did not pay me out.

Anyways, if your a pro or full time player also or have a high iq and like to study ALL DAY LONG.. reply or pm me.

thanks

Congratulations. You chose to crave out your own position in life. Respect.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Any reason why you are banned?

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ответ

Yak this turn is not ready, can't leave work because I'm not sure that can live only poker, good luck to you a bold decision worthy of respect.

Lorpugo

Lorpugo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
do you play cash games tournaments spin gos?

BriceNice

BriceNice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not saying you deserved it but just saying, I'd never leave more than 2k on a site at the end of a session. In other words, if and when I am rich enough to be playing at thousand dollars over 3 hundred dollar stake levels, I'd put in the k's at the start of my session and pull them out leaving 2k max afterwards.

The cost of transfer would be negligible. I never will risk being scammed unless it's during my actual session (even then, I'd never be depositing that huge of an amount).

Even ignoring that though, I only play at extremely trustworthy sites. Other than party poker and bet365 I don't think there's any 'long term trustworthy' sites for USA users.

I'm based in UK for my play and have therefore the ability to play on pokerstars. I also am very certain 888 will never scam as even in east european nations that recently outlawed it (the site itself not all online poker) it paid off all users.

If you're not saying he deserved it then why did you start off saying that he deserved it lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.