Offline poker or online ?

Luka22guro

Luka22guro

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do you play and why? What are the advantages and disadvantages of this?

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hi, friend!
I only play poker online. I love that I can have multiple tables open at the same time, and the automation speeds up the gameplay.
I've only played live poker with friends a few times. To be honest, after the online rooms, it was pretty hard for me. It was difficult to choose the amount of the bet (I had to count the chips), there were difficulties with the division of the side pot and the queues of bets). I think if you play live poker all the time, then there will be no problems, since you will get used to these moments. In live poker, you also need to keep your emotions under control so that your opponent does not guess what card you currently have in your hand. In online poker, I can even scream with joy when I catch a straight flush - no one will hear me anyway)

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
I don't have chance to play offline in my town, so i play online 1-2 time per week.

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I prefer online poker. I prefer to play from home because it's more convenient than offline

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Online. Very convenient and flexible.

Multi tabling possible, hence more volume. Also less overheads and less distractions.

R

RAGNARKZ

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
As a newcomer to poker, I think it's better to play online because you won't show your emotions with a good card or vice versa, even if you have a bad card.

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love play online poker. I can play multitable and I can play at home 😀 I love poker online ♥️

Luka22guro

Luka22guro

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, friend!
I only play poker online. I love that I can have multiple tables open at the same time, and the automation speeds up the gameplay.
I've only played live poker with friends a few times. To be honest, after the online rooms, it was pretty hard for me. It was difficult to choose the amount of the bet (I had to count the chips), there were difficulties with the division of the side pot and the queues of bets). I think if you play live poker all the time, then there will be no problems, since you will get used to these moments. In live poker, you also need to keep your emotions under control so that your opponent does not guess what card you currently have in your hand. In online poker, I can even scream with joy when I catch a straight flush - no one will hear me anyway)
Yes, I also only play online and here I agree with you on everything, but I still think offline is more emotional and more memorable in life than online

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It's online for me. Because there is no way to play offline. Online, you can play at several tables at the same time, play a home game with friends, and tag players.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
How do you play and why? What are the advantages and disadvantages of this?
I only play online. For me, this is the most convenient way to play poker. I only play at home on my home PC.

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Nowadays I only play online poker because you can play multiple tables at once.

O

OLexZTS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Played offline poker only once with poor organization and didn't like it. Playing poker online regularly and I like it.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I play online poker but I really want to play offline poker because there are more emotions at the live table and you can feel the chips and atmosphere

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I do not play offline live poker . I have never tried it , maybe I do so in the future , I do not know . Of course on live poker there are many other factors that you have to take into consideration, tells for example , and I have for sure many tells , I would be a very easy victim to the sharks on live poker tables lol

GrEbZ2021

GrEbZ2021

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If together with friends it is offline, if there is nothing to do at home then offline

staytrue001

staytrue001

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It seems to me that online poker is less common than online, if only because it's easier to access the game online than to go somewhere, but the avid players probably don't recognize the online game