OFC today

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Damn that was a brutal beat kc, but just keep on doing your thing man, btw, I'm Abdi122 on there, railing you

MDTed

MDTed

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was doing okay until my pocket 10's ran into kings and the next hand my pocket jacks ran into aces. End of day.

GL to anyone still playing

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
have to go why i am pushing so much i am really sry all

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GG there Curtis

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
30th out of 1700? well played KC, gg.
Seriously considering the buy-in game tomorrow(sunday), looks like it's been juiced nicely.

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ty all, I gaurantee if I didn't have to leave for something a bit more important, I would have atleast final tabled, but i was pushing with some pretty bad stuff so I was hoping you all didn't think I was bad :p

Wish that thing didn't come up but o well, I'm impressed in my feild placement more than the whopping 4$ I made :D

Pothole

Pothole

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ty all, I gaurantee if I didn't have to leave for something a bit more important, I would have atleast final tabled, but i was pushing with some pretty bad stuff so I was hoping you all didn't think I was bad :p

Wish that thing didn't come up but o well, I'm impressed in my feild placement more than the whopping 4$ I made :D

Does this mean you can loan me a dolar:D , I laughed the last hand when you pushed with 10 J, got called by AA and a player commented, "he got caught", when you gotta go, you gotta go, there's more to life than poker.

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice run KC hopefully some other CC also got deep and whe get a FR :D.
30/1700 is pretty damm impresive,going through these freeroll mine fields is no easy task.

dg1267

dg1267

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good job KC! I had my daughters b-day party today and had to miss the tourney. Sounds like it was a dandy!

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well Done, Nice job KC,,,,,,,,,,,you did really good, Congrats,, buck:cool: