Note taking

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok i never really take alot of notes on player when playing online, sure a whould type down easy money or be approch with caution on some player. But really never any in deept notes on there playing styles.
Until a few days ago when i really startit taking notes on every one how there playing,what range there beting with, from what postion and so on.

Any way i dont no if its do to the recent note taking but in the last couple of days if been on a heater more then doubleing my bankroll,wich may not have been big @ 60bucks but hey double is double. and i whas wondering if u guys had any addvice on improving my note taking?

SAH89

SAH89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always do it, especially in things like freerolls and tournaments etc, I can see how to adjust my game to the people around me. Also I tend to stay away from any tables that I might see someone who I know tends to do something inm particular like be an agressive raiser etc. Only thing I hate is that most notes are computer specific and you can't see them if you play on multiple computers.