Noob Questions for New Poker Player

ToddyFrio

ToddyFrio

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys good evening, i have been playing poker for some time in various sites and i was watching some pro players / streamers and i noticed that in America Cards Room (ACR), they have some kinda HUD to show stats like VPIP and more etc. I was wondering how to get that? is it available for everyone? Thank you in advance :D:icon_sant

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To get statistics, you need to use the following programs: Holdem manager 2 or 3, Poker Tracker 3 or 4, Hand2Note.

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello guys good evening, i have been playing poker for some time in various sites and i was watching some pro players / streamers and i noticed that in America Cards Room (ACR), they have some kinda HUD to show stats like VPIP and more etc. I was wondering how to get that? is it available for everyone? Thank you in advance :D:icon_sant

You have to pay extra for a hud from a 3rd party site, there is few different ones. There are some poker sites that don't allow them.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

I would recommend you better pay attention to our free course. If you are a beginner, you should not complicate the game, our course is a great option for you and you will be able to feel the positive effect in the near future. Good luck. :)
https://www.cardschat.com/become-a-winning-poker-player/

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi! There is no built-in statistics collection in this room, but there is also no prohibition on using third-party programs to create it!