Night and Day: What Time Do You Prefer to Play?

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You're good at finding time to play at all.We all have certain criteria by which we can afford to play.time does not spare us.And what is important for all of us is to find these small intervals of time for communication and play!

Vitorbismark

Vitorbismark

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
unfortunately i can only play during the day, i don't have time to play at night.

T

TZoomers

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer night. Less distraction and I can be in my own zone!

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I prefer to play when I have free time and the desire to play, usually on weekend evenings.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I really don't mind either, I have played in some big Live tournaments that started at Noon, and gone on until the early hours of the next morning. There was a game I played on-line once that was a Limit Stud game and finished at round 4 a.m. I made the top 5 and won a Ticket to a bigger game but got no-where in that 2nd game.
I also won a seat in another tourney that went on until the early hours and the next Tourney was played while I was at work, so lost the chance of appearing on T.V. with the Pros.
Do I give up? Never! Poker is a game I love and don't really want to make a living from it, because when it becomes your profession, It is just another Job, like any other and you have to study and work hard at it to make it profitable. I just want to keep Poker Fun.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

kisjanik24

kisjanik24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello

i if i could do it constantly i would like to play poker i really like to play poker only sometimes I have to stop because there are times when it annoys me

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I usually play in the evening, there is just no other free time.

ComfyPanda

ComfyPanda

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Evening player on weeknights after work, anytime on weekends. Whenever the free time shows up pretty much is when I'm playing.

forrow10

forrow10

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I actually play at afternoon adjusting my game on a MTT schedule. It rather play at night but there are fewer villains

kley126

kley126

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
preferably from very early morningand part of the night not too late to be able to rest

A

Arvindhr74

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Day, I tend to be sleepy at night time and cannot concentrate.

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I really can't hold my eyes late at night. Mornings or evenings are best time for me.

M

Mahereid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mostly at night between 7 and 12pm. Most interesting tournaments (and freerolls) happen at that time here.

F

FluDhs

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
During the day because my mind won't get tired so easy and i can run for long tournaments :)

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i usually play in the mornings into the afternoon. never play at night

marianexbj

marianexbj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on how I am with the work schedules, you have to know how to organize yourself by hours, days and most importantly the breaks. If I am not well rested I prefer not to play directly. And in general I like the afternoon / night in South America to play during the week and on Sundays where the best tournaments are

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I prefer after lunch for the night before dinner.
This time is more relaxed at home so you can study and play better.

Frenzeco

Frenzeco

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you must be lucky to have a favourite time to play. in always busy so whenever i have time for myself,I play.

P

PEGAMEUALLIN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
any time is good, you need to be willing the rest is a consequence

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, I prefer to play at night, when there are practically no other troubles at home.

A

anadrijav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually in the mornings or afternoons, but I am content with being able to play for a while every day.

O

Osnum1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer late afternoons. Gives time in the morning to do errands and then allows me to relax for a few hours. If get eliminated from tournaments early I still have some time in the evenings to do other things. Either way it is fun to just play.

A

aylouzerrr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
afternoon, and late night i like playing, early evening though when games are busier i actually usually fancy doing something else like riding a bike or eating or doing something else which can be a pain, so night-time is the short answer

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I prefer to play during the day.
At night I feel more uncomfortable and the reason is slower due to the wear and tear during the day.