Night and Day: What Time Do You Prefer to Play?

guwanch7777777

guwanch7777777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't care day or night I do nothing but poker but at night there are a lot of games in tournaments so I usually play at night Moscow time

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play better at night, because everyone sleeps and nobody comes to disturb me.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi the ALL! As you know, people in own activity divide on the owls and skylarks.
I'm by activity is more near to owls, therefore more like to play near by evening...
But sometimes, if I'm feel is good, can to play and in the first half of day.
And rare I can to play in any time, if I'm feel is a very great!:cool:

armoko

armoko

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play at night because during the day sometimes I have something to do

bmess92

bmess92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer playing in the morning/afternoon. I'm more calm, chill, focused. Too bad(for me) that good/big poker tournaments start in the evening.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer playing during the day. But at times if a big tournament starts at night then I would still play.

wereck8434

wereck8434

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Evening

I've always been a night person. So anytime late afternoon into late night my brain is more focused haha.

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play poker all day.

Good morning everyone
I play poker all day long, I usually watch videos of poker pastras on how much I play, I realize that as my game gets better I want to play more and more, I consider myself a gambling addict, but I can counteract my bankroll, I'm making small profits consistently.

mountainfox

mountainfox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play both mornings and nights. Whenever I have the time and I am bored, I usually play some online poker.

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play at night. That is mostly because I work and have three young children. I play when they are settled for the night and I can play with the least amount of distraction or feeling I am neglecting my kids.

B

BDR-83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is not important at what time of day to play the main thing that everything is successfully formed.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love to play poker at any time given but i just absolutely enjoy it at night. The reason for this is because in the night everything seems so silent and calm so i can really come in the mood of playing. But if i play all the night, it also has some negative impact on my sleeping, so i only do it on the weekends.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play at night. That is mostly because I work and have three young children. I play when they are settled for the night and I can play with the least amount of distraction or feeling I am neglecting my kids.

If you play all night, you not feel tired in the next day(s)? If yes, how does that reflect on your live as a father of three children? For me live would be for sure more difficult in your situation, without proper sleep and kids to take care of...

xxxSSSxxx

xxxSSSxxx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Morning. From the coffee shop, while drinking a nice cup of coffee

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Start playing morning and finish playing morning.

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you want to play during free traffic, then you will play in the evening European time. This is the best time to play. Prime time in America is also good, but there will be less games. And in Asia, and in this watch.

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is the best time to play poker is what people argue about all the time. The truth is that this time, although it will affect your poker successes, is far from dramatic. In fact, if you play at low limits (NL50 and below), where there is always a lot of game, then it is not particularly important for you what time to play. There will always be a good time to ride. Things like the right strategy, discipline and ability to control your emotions will be much more important for your poker results. However, you can still add a little edge to yourself by focusing on a more frequent game at a “good time”. This will be especially important when moving to a new limit, where there is less game and it is more difficult.If you want to maximize your chances of success in poker, play at the right time when there will be the most chips.

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Morning. From the coffee shop, while drinking a nice cup of coffee

This sounds so pleasant that it’s almost downright romantic haha Love it! [emoji7]

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you play all night, you not feel tired in the next day(s)? If yes, how does that reflect on your live as a father of three children? For me live would be for sure more difficult in your situation, without proper sleep and kids to take care of...

I certainly do not play all night. I only play for a couple of hours. I play recreationally, not as a source of income.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I certainly do not play all night. I only play for a couple of hours. I play recreationally, not as a source of income.

Alright. Me i still dont have any childs and sometimes i play all the night. I feel so exhausted after so i could never ever take care of children the next day. Wish you all the best with your familly:)

S

Szachajevy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
l used to play after 18.00 because of work.

xpvictor1

xpvictor1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whenever I can get the least interference or distraction during my play.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the professional player doesn’t care, the main thing is the fish at the table or the tournament is profitable. but for me poker is more of a hobby, I play when I have time

V

vhbob

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Love to start session of the evening and continue in the night. I feel like a have no disturbing factors in night
I agree, nothing much going on / people to distract me at night. Also, seems like most tournaments happen late at night for me in the U.S.