Mohamed48

Mohamed48

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
It can be a compliment, an insult, or simply a resigned "yea, I lost" or maybe something else...??

I do like to say this to players who play trash and hit. I believe I would actually be seen as sincere....

Cause, hey, what can you do?
Have you ever noticed that when you present some players with facts that violate the established rules in their minds, they change their opinions? Of course not, nor am I actually. Mistakes made (but not by me) A book published in 2007 by social psychologists Carol Tavres and Elliot Aronson

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have you ever noticed that when you present some players with facts that violate the established rules in their minds, they change their opinions? Of course not, nor am I actually. Mistakes made (but not by me) A book published in 2007 by social psychologists Carol Tavres and Elliot Aronson

My point was if someone plays trash hands and hits, I want them to continue to play trash hands. So I say "NH" and try to be nice. It hurts to flop my str8 and then get drawn out on by a 15%er, but, hey, what can you do?

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands