New Year Resolutions, how are they coming?

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always start the new year with some sort of ridiculous goal, like 2 years ago it was to quit smoking, get in shape, and build a B.R of up to 100k, then last year it was to get in shape and build a B.R on multiple sites of 10K+, truth be told I ain't done none of it, not the 100k B.R nor the get in shape, nor the quit smoking (I don't know why but I just can't do it, I lose focus somewhere in the year)...So I want to ask how many of you actually accomplished your goals that you set for yourself this year?

1 person I can say made a resolution and actually kept with it was my brother, his was hard to do (I'll say), he weighed about 240 3 years ago and was Fat (lol, not just fat but like Blubberly fat, Jello fat), he swore he get into shape and make that fat into muscle, so to do this he took up weight training+jogging+swimming+akido, and today he weighs 190 muscle, mind you he had to stop the akido, because he moved to Wuhan China to take Bio Chemistry in university....

So what about the rest of you's who accomplished there resolutions, who quit, why did you quit? If you accomplished it, how did you accomplish it, was it hard during your challenge? If there's any tip you could pass on to us (QUITERS:p ), what would it be