New strategy

H

hosenose

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Figured something out on UB. cthey can get from 3300 players down to 50 in three hours. how?? obviously they must have a method to mdness. I think I figured it out. They used to get people out with sts and flushes but everyone pickedup on it and stayed in and chased those hands. Now the deal is low and medium pair hands with multiple trips. Three players think they have nuts and are sadly out of tournament too quickly going all in with trips against small full house. Learned my lesson last week in UB freeroll tec. had trip queens and lost out to 333 qq. Quit biting and watching reaction to my bets very carefully now and have made it back twice in two weeks by being patient and watching out for these catches. By the way has anyone noticed how few St8s and flushes are filling i on UB lately.

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No offense intended, but maybe it is time to evaluate your skill level and begin improving your game. UB is NOT rigged and they have not mucked with their RNG.

Between cash game rakes and tourny entry fees, there is no reason for them to cheat. They have too much to lose. There may be some unreputable sites out there, but places like poker stars, Ultimate Bet, party poker, etc, are NOT RIGGED.