New situation!!!

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I keep playing as I usually do ,, maybe next week I will play many hours a day every day, at the moment it has not changed:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I have the same program at work, as well as poker.

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I personally began to play more poker despite the fact that quarantine has not yet been introduced in my country. But tracking the situation, I increasingly come to the conclusion that this day may come and I understand that I need a backup source of money when it will be impossible to earn in real life. Poker will be a good opportunity to get money.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven’t changed anything with poker. I continue to spend the same time on it as before. I play the same tournaments.

L

ledris

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to play all day because of the new situatuion but unfortunatelly I am out of money this period!

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, in my case I am playing more than usual. I can work from home but I have much less work and more free time to play, as long as I don't lose everything hahaha. Playing poker is also a good way to stay home and do the right thing in this difficult situation. Cheers

S

stormyf

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to play more. Now our schools are closed. There is online education. The child must be helped. So play a little less.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
The new situation has not affected my play poker as usual.