New poker site, lol..

Dewmz

Dewmz

Visionary
Total posts
Ok, so there's a new poker site.. mods, feel free to delete this if necessary, but I'm in no way affiliated.

Online Poker - Play Poker Tournaments at Reefer Poker! (you potheads may be interested, because you have chances to win stuff like a vaporizer, or a trip to jamaica or amsterdam, so it claims)

What amuses me however.. is the fact it's a complete ripoff of carbon poker..from the way the name is designed ( [reeferpoker] ), the "features" (rabbit hunt, expose 1 card...), down to the nameplates.. Even the website layout is basically the same..

I'm not gonna bother downloading it to find out how similar it is..but I wouldn't be surprised if it's exactly the same..with a different name.

Again, I'm not promoting the site, just wanted to point out how it blatantly ripped off CP (which I do play at)

reglardave

reglardave

Legend
Total posts
Sounds like it's a part of the same network (Carbon, Nordica, Poker.com). Interesting premise, though.

Dewmz

Dewmz

Visionary
Total posts
Negative..all sites on Merge Gaming Network:

Carbon, Nordica, Iron Duke, Golden Arch Poker, Prizeclub, Rumble Poker, Poker City, Jam Poker, Walker Poker, G2GPoker, Spin32Poker, and Lucky Hog..

*shrug*

I guess it's possible they haven't updated their site. But still.. a carbon copy of..well, carbon?

Last edited:
wsorbust

wsorbust

Cardschat Elite
Total posts
I honestly thought it was a scam site at first and expected to read they gave you a free bong with deposit or something.

Dewmz

Dewmz

Visionary
Total posts
Ok, so I got an email back from CP, and they are on Merge..which means Merge hasn't put them on their site..

So I'm wrong there..but I still find it amusing it's exactly the same..

MrMuckets

MrMuckets

Legend
Total posts
Awards
It's a cool site, looks nice with green five leaf rug. Don't forget to bring your buds. lol..

N

nightmoves44

Legend
Total posts
Awards
rp

It looks like the next OFC,(online forumchallenge)games are being held on reeferpoker,thats why alot are jumping on their site.

K

kittypokercr

Total posts
Well if they were looking for a "themed" poker site I honestly believe that they could have gone in a different direction..but well It does have its appeal I guess. I saw a car just the other day with one of the stickers they offer when u open an account with them...thought it was a joke until I saw your post and checked their site.....:confused:

Lo-Dog

Lo-Dog

Cardschat Elite
Total posts
aloe and I play there all the time. ;)

or is it we are always on the reefer when playing poker?

um I forget.

What the hell is this thread about again?

nevadanick

nevadanick

Back to work ... zzzzz
Total posts
I don't wanna play on 'reefer' if all I'm gonna get is 'coolers' ... :D .:D

reglardave

reglardave

Legend
Total posts
Ok, so I got an email back from CP, and they are on Merge..which means Merge hasn't put them on their site..

So I'm wrong there..but I still find it amusing it's exactly the same..

Alla their sites look abou exactly alike. They should "merge" Merge into 1 or 2 sites, maybe they could get some decent traffic and offer decent games.

aloevera

aloevera

Cardschat Elite
Total posts
aloe and I play there all the time. ;)

or is it we are always on the reefer when playing poker?

um I forget.

What the hell is this thread about again?

You were talking about how good looking you are remember:p

pkrplr4116

pkrplr4116

Legend
Total posts
If you're going to sign up at Reefer, remember that they won't give you the bonus if you're registered at Carbon and/or poker.com. You can join, but you won't get those wonderful bonuses. Grrrr. I'm not going to bother to sign up at RP since I'm already not getting my Carbon and/or poker.com bonuses.