New player at Players Only Poker room

tubur69

tubur69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've downloaded Players Only Poker yesterday.Opened a new account there yesterday and started to play to see how this site is different than others.
I was looking for some free roll there and registered to the wsop main event qualifier free roll.
We were about 2000 players registered and the first 50 to finish got a coupon to the Main event qualifier held Sunday 12th April.
To make it short I've finished in the first 50 and got automatically registered to the main event qualifier.
At my biggest surprise today when I want to login at Players Only I got an error code 212.I've contacted the customer support and they told me to send them a copy of my ID and a copy of gas /electricity bills and a copy of my credit card.
Since I did not registered my credit card I was told to skip that part.
I've sent them a copy of my ID but not from a bill because it's Friday night here and I don't have a scanner at my home.
They said that my account will remain blocked until I send them the required documents.
So probably I will lose the event because I can make a copy of my bills only Monday.
Now I have 1 question!
Why the site did not ask you the proper documents after you opened an account there?
They're and letting you play and block the account after????????? WTF.
And by the way to scan of the bill must be a joke..what if I live in China they can read the Chinese bills too?I'm heaving a hard time to believe that.
So watch out new players at PLAYERS ONLY POKER you will have a surprise!!!!!!!:confused::mad::deal:

left52side

left52side

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That is weird,I know that to cash out there it is a pain in the butt,but just to play a satellite.
It is on the same network as cake poker so if you have it downloaded it has the same tournements in it.
Dont think it will work but you can try.

S

Sportsmenc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Go away from this stupid room! Normal room asked dokuments only for withdrawals, and not blocked your account completely. There MANY rooms online, so you have choise.