New to HU nl poker looking for a jedi!

darkassassin89

darkassassin89

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys, im new to HU nl and im not doing to well, i feel as if im just getting push around most of the time. If anyone here is good at HU nl i could really use some coaching, or even just some basic strategy. I want to train with someone who does not mind. Im ready and willing to learn, i just need soemone to lead me in the right dierection.

Thank you in advance!

Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is a good book von Collin Moshman about HU Cashgames and HU SNG´s. I think small ball and aggression is the key, and more tight-:cool: passiv play against the maniacs. Good luck !

darkassassin89

darkassassin89

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Still looking for a heads up Coach, still kinda broke and i have been having great sucess on my own, now i just need the proper bank roll so i dont go brok ehaha

thunder1276

thunder1276

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you have a small bankroll dont play heads up. It is extremely high variance and you will lose your whole roll. I would play micro SNGs if you want some practice heads up

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Still looking for a heads up Coach, still kinda broke and i have been having great sucess on my own, now i just need the proper bank roll so i dont go brok ehaha

So.. you're looking for a HU coach, but you're broke... yet, you're having success on your own, but you need a bigger bankroll...

What exactly are you asking for here? Free lessons or free money? If you're having success on your own, then why do you need a coach?

Anyways.. if you are really looking for a coach, or need a little advice, I would head over to the Learning Poker section, they have a list of available coaches that are available to CC members.. maybe skim through the instructional videos.

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/learning-poker-57/

darkassassin89

darkassassin89

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i realize my post was quite, how should i say, dumb... LEt me be more specific, I have learned a good amount on my own, in terms of HU play. Now i dont have the proper bank roll to play an actual HU cash game on FTP, it is quite high 25c/50c
I was looking for a HU coach to help me improve my HU game so that I can start crushing the HU sngs, since my bank roll can only handle micro limits.

Now in terms of paying someone, my bank roll is all the money i have for poker in general, (i do not have enough to withdraw to invest in anything poker wise) But if a HU coach would like to make an agreement on maybe say a % of my winnings then im all for that.

lol hope this is less confusing :p

A

asiancurse

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HU Cash NL poker coaches are like 200$ an hour. If you have that kind of money then go for it. It's a lot of money :(

darkassassin89

darkassassin89

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aww man :( thats lame. Well i went broke playing out my bank roll and it was not becasue i did not play well, just bad beat after bad beat, My kings were busted 8 times in 1 day..... that is a sick run.

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
i realize my post was quite, how should i say, dumb... LEt me be more specific, I have learned a good amount on my own, in terms of HU play. Now i dont have the proper bank roll to play an actual HU cash game on FTP, it is quite high 25c/50c
I was looking for a HU coach to help me improve my HU game so that I can start crushing the HU sngs, since my bank roll can only handle micro limits.

Now in terms of paying someone, my bank roll is all the money i have for poker in general, (i do not have enough to withdraw to invest in anything poker wise) But if a HU coach would like to make an agreement on maybe say a % of my winnings then im all for that.

lol hope this is less confusing :p

Yeah, that sounds better and more reasonable than how I took your original post, lol.

CoddBrunson

CoddBrunson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will coach you HU. Let's play $2.20 HU SNG's on Full Tilt. How expensive the lessons are for you, matters on how quick you learn.

darkassassin89

darkassassin89

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well Codd, you are a new member here and i feel that i do not know you well enough as of yet :p