My new goal

I

Inscore77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok, so my last run with a bankroll did not go well. I was playing with $100 like I still had the $1k+ roll I had a few months ago. Needless to say, it didnt work out. I was not able to make the transistion from big roll to small roll, which is fine. I learned from it. A mistake I wont make again :)

So, onto my goal. I have a $3 roll right now, from winnings I made in the HU tourney off a stake. My goal is to turn that $3 into a sizeable roll. I fooled myself into thinking I could play cash games on my last run, so this time we'll go with what I'm good at, sng's and mtt's. I'm gonna play some cash games, but only to get my roll boosted up to where I can begin tourney play. No exact goals for my bankroll, because I want it to continue growing past any goal I can set. Well, thats it, thanks for reading my rant :)

Edit: Already up to $10 :)

A

AJRiale

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh ok well gl and hope u turn that 3 into big money

SeanyJ

SeanyJ

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck, you're off to a pretty damn good start if you turned that 3 into 10 already.

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Weren't you making decent money thoguh at the higher limits when your roll was much bigger?? If so, why don't you just deposit and rake in the monies??

Or is this more of a personal goal than a money making one?? if so, gl

I

Inscore77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Weren't you making decent money thoguh at the higher limits when your roll was much bigger?? If so, why don't you just deposit and rake in the monies??

Or is this more of a personal goal than a money making one?? if so, gl
Ya, after I reached $700 I was just grinding up to $1,200 when I withdrew all my money, but I have since spent that money lol. This is a personal thing as well, as I want to see if I can do it. If not, I'll deposit again

JustRaiseTheBlinds

JustRaiseTheBlinds

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The first steps are the hardest. Make something from $3 is very hard. You only have to make 1 mistake and your bankroll is gone and you can start a over again.
Try to do some good bankroll management and keep a roll. Good luck, maybe you can go back to the $1k. ;)

pantin007

pantin007

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
gl inscore
i have faith in ur abilities to turn 3$ into 1K

I

Inscore77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
gl inscore
i have faith in ur abilities to turn 3$ into 1K
Like I said earlier, there is no set goal, I want it to continue to grow:) Thanks for the encouragement though!

I

Inscore77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well after tonights mtt finish, I'm up to $17.63

asianpride54

asianpride54

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't worry you can definately work with 3 dollar roll because i did i got exactly 3 dollars from a free roll tournament and I use that three dollars and I now have 200+ dollars. My strategy is to not care if you lose money take risk but not too big of risk especially when you don't have anything. But i find myself taking a stab of the pot many times. But it pays off and I usually take the blinds. By the time someone call I already got a reasonable amount from the blinds and willing to fold just to try to steal more blinds then when someone thinks i'm trying to steal a blind i actually have a good hand so they don't really know what i have that is why i am so successful in tables. My opponents can't read me.

I

Inscore77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't worry you can definately work with 3 dollar roll because i did i got exactly 3 dollars from a free roll tournament and I use that three dollars and I now have 200+ dollars. My strategy is to not care if you lose money take risk but not too big of risk especially when you don't have anything. But i find myself taking a stab of the pot many times. But it pays off and I usually take the blinds. By the time someone call I already got a reasonable amount from the blinds and willing to fold just to try to steal more blinds then when someone thinks i'm trying to steal a blind i actually have a good hand so they don't really know what i have that is why i am so successful in tables. My opponents can't read me.
I dont think I'll be taking many shots at anything besides $1 games for the time being, I might take some after I get to around $75-$100

Cowboy8112

Cowboy8112

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why dont you join us in the C.F, challenge? It sounds like you are going to do the same thing

I

Inscore77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I ended the day at $18.73, up a dollar or so from yesterday

I'm also going to continue to update this thread until I reach the $100 mark, just to keep a log of how long it takes to reach that first milestone

I

Inscore77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just finished my session for the day since I'm about to go into work. Dropped to $15 early in the day, but rose back to $22.15 when I logged out

P

Paulozg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pretty tough goal...I've turned 0 into 215$, but i came back to 0, couple bad beats..and a not too good bankroll management, it just completly ruined my run

gnk2727

gnk2727

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like you are doing pretty good! I never deposited at any site, and I got my bankroll at FTP up to $180 from $0 and made some really bad decisions in a matter of days and lost all but .30 . SO anything is possible just keep playing well...........

I

Inscore77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like you are doing pretty good! I never deposited at any site, and I got my bankroll at Full Tilt Poker up to $180 from $0 and made some really bad decisions in a matter of days and lost all but .30 . SO anything is possible just keep playing well...........
Well, it wouldnt be as bad of a downswig if I hadnt played 3 games out of my roll lol

I

Inscore77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Back to $26.91 tonight after winning an 18 player sng

DCS1984

DCS1984

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i've turned 37 cents into 300+ dollars in 3 days, lost it all on day 4! fun fun fun lol goodluck to ya

I

Inscore77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Forgot to update last night, I moved my roll over to Tilt and it is now at $26.96. A couple tourneys coming today, including the Sunday 200k at Stars, so hopefully I play well and win a little bit :)

I

Inscore77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This thread can officially die now. After my finish in the 200k, I have a $244 roll. I'm hoping to continue making it grow :)

D

Dayne G.

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your only goal should be:

PLAY YOUR A-GAME MORE OFTEN THAN YOU DID IN THE LAST SESSION!!!!!!!