Never won with pocket Aces in my Lifetime

I

Ianmacca99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Premium hands do lose of course. It's frustrating but know your getting it in in great shape nothing you can do apart hoping they hold up accept it and move on

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
depends a lot on how the hand occurs. I believe that going all in and a lottery

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That statement seems extremely hard to be true. To be able to lose with pocket AA every time? Seems a bit odd to me..

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its hard to believe that. To lose with AA is very frustrating. That's why, when u lose few times in the row, it feels like this hand never wins.

P.S. today i played 11$ KO mtt on PS. First hand of the tournamenti get AA in MP, few limps, i raised 1/3 of the stack, some muppet called for a set with 44 (set mining with 1/3 of his stack), rest we all know... such is poker :)

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have had pocket AAs cracked, but won more often then losing.
I go all in so I can't get sucked out, and if I lose I blame it on a bad beat.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You exaggerate. You just take your victories for granted and your defeats as injustice. Only your patience will allow you to succeed in the long run.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA has a very large percentage of winning hands, which is why ollins easily go with them.I believe that such hands should be played and not played roulette.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Saludos hermano, la próxima vez que tenga AA a mano, vaya allí sin miedo. Verás que empiezas a ganar jajaja ya estás perdiendo entonces arriesga y ve con todo a ver que pasa!
sorry but i didn't understand a word

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If your shoving AA short stacked no way should you be losing every time, you should be the favourite easily vs one other player. However your percentage will go down with more people in the hand. I worry with Aces 4 way.

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think if you go all inn you will win sometimes...

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I believe that pocket AA, KK, QQ are very good hands and they give more chances to win, but it is not always! I believe that these cards should be able to play, and even more so be able to drop when something is wrong! I also think that always going all-in with these cards is also pointless! You just need to study the game more and train more and over time you will also realize that AA is not the strongest hand! I wish you more patience and good luck at the tables!

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I never understood people who are waiting for the Monsters to play all-in, the Aces are not always a clear win. But I can't believe you've never won them, it's definitely an exaggeration.
I concur
Excellent AA KK QQ hands may fail or have bad streaks but in the long run they will win more than lose
total exaggeration

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
"What are things players say with small sample sizes for $500"

machinm19

machinm19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can hardly remember losing with them, maybe you are just unlucky.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

you have had bad luck I think .. it will give you ... do not lose confidence! follow your game and when you have AA again, play it as you see fit at the moment!