Never let idiots play poker!

P

Payout

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just had to share this with people. Most the time when I deposit I do the minumum because I usually just make my bankroll. Like noble I got thier 10$'s and it's now up to 80$'s, anyways so my brothers playing on pokerhost lastnight. I haven't deposited any money yet because I already have a couple of accounts I mostly use that for freerolls, and he's on playing in a play chip room. Some guy comes in says he's feeling nice gave everyone at the table 5bucks for nothing. I tell my brother, DON'T PLAY WITH IT, let me get it built up 1st then you can play. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THE MIN I TURNED MY BACK HE WOULD NOT LISTEN in 2 mins TWO FREAKIN MINS NOT EVEN THAT A MIN he lost the 5 bucks at a table. I mean I just had to vent this to my great poker loving friends how angry I was. I mean how stupid can you be?? Blaaah!!

:mad:

Nick

Nick

CC
Administrator
Total posts
Chips
It's happened to me numerous times, my brother and my best friend has been playing with play money on pokerstars then gone across to a real table and blown all my money without me knowing, luckily I have a second account where most my money is kept that nobody knows the password to :)

P

Payout

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah it's hard, I mean I've always been the better one. We started playing poker young with our stepdad like 7 and 8 but like couple of years ago I got really into it. He's catching up but I try to loan him 5$'s here or 10$'s there on his own account but he doesn't know the difference between being an aggersive player and just betting stupid. It sucks!!! Coulda made 5$'s into 15 but ohwell live and learn :p

cranck

cranck

Freeroll #12 Winner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmm, i remember some biblical figures killing off close relations. It cant be a sin, can it??

-caf

S

Snoopy17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is why we have passwords people.

G

Goober_17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lmao....now that's funny:laugh:

W

wasbury

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My wife has lost alot of my money

C

chin146099

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Npnbody plays my money but ME. My wife doesn;t understand my love of Poker and my brothers have just started playing, but they are 600miles away with their own money.

P

pokercece

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Simple Reply/Comment

I sometimes let my brother help with the tourney, that is I get sideline advice. Lately though when he's told me to call it's been bad advice. Yet when he calls in the same situation it always, always turns out lovely for him. We had a good laugh about that one.

Still usually when he plays for me(cash games cause I do think he's a better player), I'm right there to make sure he doesn't go overboard with my new deposits. But the real reason or motivator is he always says "Sis if I lose, I'll give you your money right back from my pocket, no waiting." That usually shuts me right up - lol

Bye for now.:flybye:

PokerCeCe

D

darkhorse30

Freeroll #3 Winner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
got to add this you will wet yourselves

i set up a game free roll at 365 and thought ill get my dinner as it dont start 4 another 45min.

so i put my 4yr old nice on a game while i went to eat, i hear 1 hell of a noise comin from my room so i rush up to see wat goin on.

NOT ONLY HAD THE GAME STARTED SHE HAD AMASSED 8,000 CHIPS

to damn funny

G

Goober_17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
darkhose30 said:
got to add this you will wet yourselves

i set up a game free roll at 365 and thought ill get my dinner as it dont start 4 another 45min.

so i put my 4yr old nice on a game while i went to eat, i hear 1 hell of a noise comin from my room so i rush up to see wat goin on.

NOT ONLY HAD THE GAME STARTED SHE HAD AMASSED 8,000 CHIPS

to damn funny
Just don't let her play against us in our freerolls!!!! Now that is a CLASSIC, You must be a hellofa teacher!

DESSERTLADY

DESSERTLADY

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know when I started playing online I was really in experienced. Not knowing any better I started with tourneys and didn't play any free tables much to get some experience. I lost my deposit with in like the first week or two.
Now I know better.

Tina

DESSERTLADY

DESSERTLADY

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Srry I didn't read the whole thread when I scrolled up after my last post. That story is too funny........ Need to send it in to one of the Poker Magazines.

Tina

D

darkhorse30

Freeroll #3 Winner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good idea Tina thanks hun

D

dustyweezer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What a nice guy to give everyone free money like that!

B

Blazed Zao

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yah,it happens. I hate it when I get beat by the drunk ass nubs down town that call on some bs hands.

T

ThECreWKiLLa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never tell anybody your online passwords my friend lost 200 bucks because his roomate thought it was play money, not a good idea.

S

smtbonzi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that's horrible! I hope he learned his leason and has changed his password and not going to give it out.