Need software and training...BADLY.

ukaliks

ukaliks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I realy do think i need hold'em manager and to sign up to stoxpoker. Bcos my cash game sucks big fat donkey balls!!

I blew $90 on Absolute poker (SC $50 free) but it wud of taken ages to clear the bonus to withdraw. From playin in 0.50c/$1. It was free money so i was takin a shot at the higher stakes as i never get to play them anywhere thru to BR management.

I also blew my $25 on PKR. Thru crappy play

AND i have blown $135 on pokerstars. Most of it was thru to suck outs and me playin crap or my emotions wanting revenge.

Tried to multi-table (8tbls) on pokerstars and after bout 45/60mins of playin NL10 i was -$7. I've gone off multi-tabling now lol. If i have to i'll probs do 3max to at-least try concertrate or to try get consistant profit.

So...i realy need training bcos i jus cant seem to win consitant. or to get my good cards to pay off.

It's annoyin tho cos im on crappy vodafone dongle so streaming/downloading vidoes butchers my dongle money. =(

Ah life suck's atm.... I'm writing this jus to confess that my poker was bad today and most ppl got the better of me, and my money lol.

Time to take a break from it and come bk onto NL10 to try and master that level, untill i can find stoxpoker will b a good time.

Oh and is my MTT/SnG been afected bcos i've been hammering the 6max games and not playin 9/10 players?

L8rs.