Need advice what to do with a buck

Tom1559

Tom1559

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would bank it and just tlet it sit there and keep playing the freerolls and try and build up a bank roll. Once you get a bankroll built up you can play the buy ins or the cash games.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would bank it and just tlet it sit there and keep playing the freerolls and try and build up a bank roll. Once you get a bankroll built up you can play the buy ins or the cash games.

Isn't it much harder to cash in a free roll than a regular MTT?

C

Chemist

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this is a very complicated question that deserves a complex answer. i'll post my report here when im finished writing it.

ha ha... I've met someone ^ worse than myself!! Nice!

Yeah I actually thought it was your post when I read it, had to look up at the author to see it wasn't.

Spooky you have a clone, or an apprentice.

C

Chemist

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
@Cdooley
I had a similar dilemma myself today,
just started on a new site, no funds, playing freerolls to get used to the software and feel of the site.

won $2

Practiced appropriate BRM for that amount; invested 100% in a cash table 2c/4c.

and doubled it up to $4.

Now what should I do with the $4?

Awaiting a fully qualified report, impatiently.

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@Cdooley
I had a similar dilemma myself today,
just started on a new site, no funds, playing freerolls to get used to the software and feel of the site.

won $2

Practiced appropriate BRM for that amount; invested 100% in a cash table 2c/4c.

and doubled it up to $4.

Now what should I do with the $4?

Awaiting a fully qualified report, impatiently.

Keep playing 2c/4c obv. Hope you get some rungood.

P

PokerBratPro

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Never play a cash table with a low BankRoll , Trust me

cdooley72

cdooley72

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well all i can say is that I wished I would have gone to a cash table instead of playing in tournys i think I would have done better. Now that I am back to playing these fun steps again I am starting to play really bad. I have lost all patients and I am full of frustration. The stupid plays and stupid calls that people play at theses is getting to me. I see it even in my stats that I am starting to play stupid. It is such BS to play 2/3 hours to get to FS3 and get called all in when I have AA and they have 6 9 off suit and lose.

At least in the free rolls after the first hour or so people play normal. But then you only get a damn coupon. I know deposit right?? Well I was going to and the day I was, merge decided they are not taking vista. And a $100 WU deposit is a big difference then a $20 deposit.

Well that was my rant ty :)

PokerDoctor

PokerDoctor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well all i can say is that I wished I would have gone to a cash table instead of playing in tournys i think I would have done better. Now that I am back to playing these fun steps again I am starting to play really bad. I have lost all patients and I am full of frustration. The stupid plays and stupid calls that people play at theses is getting to me. I see it even in my stats that I am starting to play stupid. It is such BS to play 2/3 hours to get to FS3 and get called all in when I have AA and they have 6 9 off suit and lose.

At least in the free rolls after the first hour or so people play normal. But then you only get a damn coupon. I know deposit right?? Well I was going to and the day I was, merge decided they are not taking vista. And a $100 WU deposit is a big difference then a $20 deposit.

You're getting close enough on posts to maybe qualify
for some of the CC freerolls:) = less frustrating.
I tried the .11.bumblebee STT - you start with a M of 6.6
so almost every hand is allin - maybe only 15 hands before
broke - got to be lucky. Lowest variance is probably $1.10
DON, but got to start with $2.

P

peedee91

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
quarter quickey....3 chances to make around $7 for a win

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Why would you deposit at a time when you feel frustrated and aren't playing well? Take a break! For crying out loud, you are stressing yourself out over ~pennies.

Time off, coupled with research/education will be good for you.

cdooley72

cdooley72

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why would you deposit at a time when you feel frustrated and aren't playing well? Take a break! For crying out loud, you are stressing yourself out over ~pennies.

Time off, coupled with research/education will be good for you.

Well I was going to deposit before I felt that way. Advice already taken and feeling/playing better. Tilt is a mofo :D

I was just playing really impatient because I was no able to deposit and I was pissed about it and I felt like DAMN just give me the buck already.

cdooley72

cdooley72

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You're getting close enough on posts to maybe qualify
for some of the CC freerolls:) = less frustrating.
I tried the .11.bumblebee STT - you start with a M of 6.6
so almost every hand is allin - maybe only 15 hands before
broke - got to be lucky. Lowest variance is probably $1.10
DON, but got to start with $2.

Well the advice in the free roll requirements is to wait until you are sure you meet the quota so I am in no hurry they are not going anywhere soon.

L

LaserCats

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wholly shet, if your any good and you have rake back - play .11 SNG bumble bees. You get atleats 10 games to beat variance with rake back youll earn a free game every day. Play free rolls as well. SNG Double ups are gd if you just want to go for it - to get up to $3 or so fast so ur not constantly trying to beat rake and variance.

M

MiddlePair

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very late but the best $2.20 coupon tournament is the $11 coupon X 10 guaranteed. 60ish people enter and top 12 or 13 get $11 coupons, and 13th gets like $2.

cdooley72

cdooley72

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very late but the best $2.20 coupon tournament is the $11 coupon X 10 guaranteed. 60ish people enter and top 12 or 13 get $11 coupons, and 13th gets like $2.

Thats the one I did yea there were only 60ish when I entered by. By the time it started there were lik 260ish placed 40th win some lose some.