Nationality Stereotypes (Poker Related Only)

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It's personal not national. ;)
By the way,have anyone seen no flag player?
look at this.the first one.I want to live there. :D

hmm, interesting. I was never able to get what 888 flag on 888poker mean and now that.

Z

zannie27

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yep I've seen Russians to be really aggressive and wreckless online.I started playing live and found out they were the same way in person.. Don't know if that's a stereotype but they're definitely not my favorite people to play with for some reason they can always seem to make a hand out of any two cards..

subaru16162

subaru16162

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have genuinely never really stereotyped players of any kind. I'm young, 23 and I'd say other younger people I may give less credit too but even then I'd say thats mostly untrue anyway.

A

AlexTheOwl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a USA player, I find that canada and Western Europe are usually tighter than we are, and the rest of the world is looser. But there are many individual exceptions.

What does the rest of the world think about players from the USA?
Are you glad we cannot compete on sites like pokerstars, party poker, or 888, because we are mostly tough players?
Or do you wish we were on those sites, because we are mostly fish?

WOLF55555

WOLF55555

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, I was thinking. Depending on nationality, there are features in the game of poker. The South Americans played more aggressively and emotionally. Russians are playing like crazy.

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I think british people (including me) are the most prone nationality to like to talk during the game.