Mystic in Poker, do you believe it?

Do you believe in mystical studies in Poker?

• Yes

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
Olgert1992

Olgert1992

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I very wanted music in pokerstars. Direction, is anymore classic. There are moments, when you very tense, for example during a 5 minute interruption, it was possible to include her.

Viera56

Viera56

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The mystique is nothing more than an intuitive process but based off of the logical process.

D

devilbliss

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mystic exist

True it exists, but because you may have a double Ace but your opponent wins a Royal Flush, you may need to apply some mathematics. Mystic is the inexplicable maths! :(
So not not rely much on the inexplicable.

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My reason

I like poker on-line because when I'm playing poker I like to do rituals to certain hole cards. A smoke, a prayer, drum beat... When the Poker God delivers the hole cards, it wants you to be on top of it and do the ritual. It shows the Poker God your paying attention to your hole cards and helps you work with a clear mind. I think it brings luck too.

lonaug

lonaug

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once more, I don't use it over logic and I don't know if I believe it or not, I've tried to say when there's no space for maths and intuition no more. In these situations sometimes I try some different crazy things and sometimes it works. I didn't discuss anything like mystic against science or anything like that, some people are out of this world while answering. lol :p

D

danntesvarna

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me Karma is important.What you think can be realized sometimes.

Delenia

Delenia

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Sometimes I look at my hand and, for no reason, have a strong feeling that it will win. It could be anything, 7 3, 8 10, A 4, anything. But I tell myself, "Self, don't play it. Play responsible." Then it would have won. It happens a lot. So, a couple of time I've tried playing them and couldn't stay with the big bets (but would have eventually won, if I had stayed.) But there have also been times that I had this feeling and they would not have won. Probably 80% of the time they would have won, but I still can't let myself play them. I prefer to play good sound logical poker.

lonaug

lonaug

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I look at my hand and, for no reason, have a strong feeling that it will win. It could be anything, 7 3, 8 10, A 4, anything. But I tell myself, "Self, don't play it. Play responsible." Then it would have won. It happens a lot. So, a couple of time I've tried playing them and couldn't stay with the big bets (but would have eventually won, if I had stayed.) But there have also been times that I had this feeling and they would not have won. Probably 80% of the time they would have won, but I still can't let myself play them. I prefer to play good sound logical poker.

Yeah, quite like myself. :angel:

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What pro player use this process??
I think this is ridicilous :D

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Poker is psycology, maths and luck. All of them heve their `secrets` for thousands of years!