Music or silence?

M

Mabelinda

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer music on too, usually i listen to music on lastfm...but i would like to find another radio...

Is there any other radio better than last?

S

StatueKid22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Music for net poker definitely...Live maybe a little but no too loud...I like to hear what every1 is talking about or the little murmur's people do unknowingly under their breath

R

rllngn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have to say listening to music while i play helps me alot, i usally have to switch it about every break, if im in a mtt tourney, but if i play hard rock i play more aggresive, as when i play old rock, like doors, i go into a zone, any way it goes i love listening to music

TrashmanAce

TrashmanAce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Music live and online for me. Just helps with my mindset also can help the fold fold fold I need to do to get to a playable hand. LOL

C

chefjimmy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
music for sure

i have a website{naming it would be poor taste}but its for poker plaerys and i have a radio on my site so members can listen to 1000,s of songs at a click...yeah i like music

M

MistahSaechao

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for sure i need music when playing online.... something that puts me in a good mood. but then again when im in a good mood i feel like i can win any hand and play a little reckless haha

FEARFACTOR

FEARFACTOR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Music or TV, depends on my mood. Need something to avoid the boredom during dry spells. TV has to be a sit-com or something not too intense that you don't have to follow too close.

Tokeard311

Tokeard311

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so relaxing to lay in bed with laptop and watch tv or movie... very comfortable haha

A

All in with a2c

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to listen to music while playing. I find myself alternating between Pandora,rounders radio and my playlist on my pc. It can at times keep the boredom to a minimum