Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello. During the game I prefer silence. Music distracts me, impedes concentration. I think it is very important to be focused on making the right decisions.

W

wwwasilewski

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just turn on the pop or hip hop radio

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Most of the time I do listen to music while playing but I do not have a 'lucky' tune. Perhaps I still need to discover it :D

quartz

quartz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you kept the music going during a downswing you'd certainly have a miserable time listening to your own jams that's for sure (lmao). There's nothing about music correlating to luck except that you're way more likely leave the tunes on if you're winning.

V

Viktor Krysko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also love music, listening to different styles depending on my mood.:)

rj_montana

rj_montana

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jazz music - "New York Jazz Lounge - Bar Jazz Classics"

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on how many tables I´m playing .For example,just 2 tables I enjoy listening heavy metal specially Judas Priest and Scorpions,metal bands I listen since I was at school.But when I´m playing in more than 3 tables I prefer the silence for a better concentration.

kandauroff

kandauroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Skriptonit brings me luck, although this is just a coincidence)), but when I listen, I usually come good cards, I win !!

millya5

millya5

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I know for sure that music affects poker on the course of the game.

My favorite band is Accept
Game then listen to this music becomes aggressive

Proven I know for sure that this is trueMy avatar from my favorite album Accept:rock::rock::rock:Screenshot 226
I listen to such music, the game becomes aggressive

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning friend!:) I hear something calm before the tournament to activate the intellectual. And I also hear something like electronic music so I can stay tuned and not sleep in the game before. During the break I also dare to relax, especially if I'm at the top of the tournament. But during the tournament, silence is your ally!

Maikychan

Maikychan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't listen to music while playing poker, but lately I'm listening a lot "Pantera".

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a way of life. I'm the King of Poker!

Y

yutsie

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
actually in early game some music or movies no bad idea. If you want stay fresh in late game :rolleyes:

thetzarofpoker

thetzarofpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like your music choices. I like listening to 90's grunge groups like Nirvana and STP Stone Temple Pilots. I also put Counting Crows on loop many times while playing. I don't have one lucky song but Murder of One/Doris day was playing a lot during my last win:D

Nice Man, ill try out.. :)

thetzarofpoker

thetzarofpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm pretty flexible with music, I'll listen to different genres and change up my playlists daily. Otherwise I'll watch tv while I play

Watching Tv or Movies take a lot atention.. I had never won while whatching something.

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not know if I use music as a weapon of luck ... but if I use it as a method of relaxation and when it comes to making decisions it helps me to be inspired and it makes me do it.

B

BrunoIngrassia

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
london elektricity life is beautiful