makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Four tables is a good number. Ii is tolerable for eyes and concentration.

O

Oleg196

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me personally comfortable to play two or three tables. When play 3+ tables I did not get enough attention. I can not analyze the players at all tables. Who often raises, and who falls after my raises. And this is very valuable information.

I completely agree. A large number of tables affects the quality of decisions.

BigJamo

BigJamo

Aussie Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a duel screen PC that is about ten years old and only just upgraded to Win10 (for free). It runs better than it ever has.
Anyway. A couple of years ago i was playing as many tables as i could fit on those 2 screens. (Anywhere upto 16 tables). That way my favourite 2 sites get their own screen. 1 is for Full Tilt and the other is for pokerstars.
I dont play this many now. I found there were to many small mistakes being made and the leaks started appearing.
Im comfy with 4 on each site. Both mixed MTT and ring games.

TimovieMan

TimovieMan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to 4-table 6-max fixed limit (for about 600 hands/hour) but now 4 tables of 6-max is a little too fast for me (I must be getting old).

I now mostly limit myself to 3 9-max NL tables at a time. Only have issues when I have 2 SnGs advancing to HU at the same time.

B

Brawo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You increase your earn, but you can not focus on the game enough. But I think four table is max, so far.

W

winnie1993

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play in 4-6 tables in mtt and do not think that should be more. Probably if you have very big advantages with opponents.

S

suricato35

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think to MTTs (other than freerolls) 4-tabling is where u can get the best balance between proper attention and not getting overbored at all

But at SnGs/Cash game if u feel confortable more tables are ok, since getting busted won't be a total disaster

R

rickroll

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i can't imagine playing less than 6 tables at a time

triplesyxx

triplesyxx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've done up to 7-10, but found that as the tables increase, my skill level decreases

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
think 6 is the most comfortable and above 12 think its more autopilot

Ljuk358

Ljuk358

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday I was registered in some tounaments in 3 different poker clients and when tournaments start in same time I played 6 tournaments at once... If you play MTTs it's still comfortable to play, maybe didn't see players tactic, but you do more moves, so on other side, your patience have "higher level", so if you are looking at flop, you have good chance to win, because you are playing only with good hands...

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freerolls i can play above 5-6, but other (cash or buy-in tournament) only one-two, because i can not to concentrate.

rensks

rensks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i can handle only 4 tables, i've tried up to 7 or 8... but no... i cant deal with it

N

nyolcas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm an amateur player who prefer the world of MTTs with limited free time. Due to the facts above I play maximum 2 games at the same time.

S

seghill

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3 is absolute maximum at my age - 2 I am comfortable with, but one is obviously the best as I can do( notes etc) when I am playing tournaments particularly

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
"A large number of tables affects the quality of decisions"

Indeed, definitely.

bezobrazny

bezobrazny

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How much tables did you play at once with biggest number? Do you think it can be still enjoying to play poker at lot of tables? I tryied this style, but I coudln't focus and I heard still warning I am on move... What is your experiences?
f42fb6e48a56a449e5a406ac77627a76.png

I just don't buy this, it is impossible to make the profit this way. :?

JustBeatIt

JustBeatIt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That pic is of Elky, and yeah he used to be a starcraft pro and face off vs Koreans in their national sport if i am correct.

He was a top player, and believe me its tough in those online leagues. Dudes got game!

I can personally only do about 4 max on my screen, this is mainly because i dont like to have overlapping screens. I need to know that top left zone is where that is and it stays there.So 4 to 6 max is what i can fit on my monitor. It is also roughly the max i would feel comfortable with, but then again i dont have two monitors to try that fancy stuff out on!

I do agree that playing beyond like 4-6 you end up doing alot more robot like moves and only playing strong hands. This is good and bad, and also you commonly miss alot of information about the people you are playing with and moves they might make and so on.

I dont think its for everyone, but if i had a room devoted to poker with no distractions i would give a shot at playing like 16 or so tourneys simultaneously.

There are a couple reasons i think playing in so many tourneys is a good thing. Mainly in that you can grind down through the field in many tournaments at the same time. Which in the end might allow you to focus on say 8 of them near the end if you are doing really well in them, if you do really well in all of them then thats great too, but quite rare. It will in the long run allow you to have more chances for playing well to sorta pan out over the long run.

In other words for time spent, you will give yourself more shots to hit the final table in like big MTT.:D

Ok better get back and focus on my Freeroll!

J

jerohit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when i play on more then one table my pc automatically shuts down.
I prefer one table at one time.
If you want to play your card and your position then do multitabling.
If you want to read your opponent play on one table.

BogdanStark

BogdanStark

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when i play on more then one table my pc automatically shuts down.
I prefer one table at one time.
If you want to play your card and your position then do multitabling.
If you want to read your opponent play on one table.

Sorry but I play average 4-5 cash tables and READ all my 40 opponents ... what are you talking about???????
Nothing divert me, so I get focused all tables.

bezobrazny

bezobrazny

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry but I play average 4-5 cash tables and READ all my 40 opponents ... what are you talking about???????
Nothing divert me, so I get focused all tables.

Bro you are writing about 4 or 5 tables, that's the number of his screens here plus 6 tables each. You can keep focus on it, I am not saying you can't, but for how long? What kind of play you should give here or keep tracking each of those players game?

S

sin_nombre

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i can 5 tables but I prefer two table no more

D

DonD16

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts