multitabling is annoying

do u think multitbaling is almost impossible?

• YES

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • NO

Votes: 49 89.1%

• Total voters
Z

Zin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I normally play 2-4 cash tables at a time.

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well since i made this thread ,which was more than a year ago, i can now say that i have changed my mind. I can now comfortably play 4 tables of zoom and even think they are kind of slow at times.

Conclusion: If you practice every day by adding some more volume into your game, it shouldnt take much time before your 8 tabling with ease. and thats coming from someone who couldn't even play 4 tables at once.(nonzoom)

micalupagoo

micalupagoo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
multi tabling is better than sliced bread
don't think I could handle a single table all day long
maybe its just my ADD?

S

sotakid80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i tend to try to keep it to 2 games at the most. anymore then that its hard to keep reads on players as in how they play. anymore then that iam just playing the cards and not cards and players.

wanderingthehall

wanderingthehall

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4-5 tables is optimal to me. I get bored with 1-2, and more than 5-6 and I start making mistakes like misclicking, timing out because I missed a table that I should have acted on, not taking enough time to make a decision, etc. My biggest problem is trying to multi-table between different poker sites.

S

Swickster007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have noticed that if I multitable, I end up getting ahead of myself and getting more risky. I think it's because in the back of my head, I know if i go out on one table, I can still play on the other...so I'm willing to try and double up or go out on a wim

chipstacker

chipstacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends

It depends, sometimes when the stakes are higher it is important to have complete concentration.

Sometimes it helps so that you don't' get sucked into a hand with a mediocre cards, only to get rivered at the end by better starting cards.