Movies, series that make you play better at poker.

KlebioLopes7

KlebioLopes7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Which movie, series, documentary or article that inspires you, motivates you, improves your performance in poker?

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
TV series, movies and even music do not motivate me. All that motivates me is my victories, my progress, and the increase in my bankroll.

pitoplay

pitoplay

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i watch mr. bean on TV because i don't need to focus on the story and it's playing in the background

manuela2910

manuela2910

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Which movie, series, documentary or article that inspires you, motivates you, improves your performance in poker?

I watch Two and a half man on TV because i don't need to focus on the story,it's playing in the background.

R

romamirr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey! When I do not have enough motivation, I prefer to read articles by professionals or amateurs on various sites. In particular, I like to follow the marathons of poker players, for example from $ 10 to $ 1K. There is also an option to watch streaming about it, this also has a good effect on the mood.:)

M

Minakshi

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think there is any poker movie .
Unlikely to jam in concepts when the main purpose of a movie is mass entertainment