surfer696

surfer696

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
What book or article on poker has been relevant in your poker career?
I read this and these are my favorite movies:
Mollys Game & rounders and books , the theory of poker
Do they think that a poker book is useful when it comes to applying a good game at the tables, or do they prefer courses and tutorials?

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
books movies will certainly help you think and make decisions correctly, but the best book will be your tournament game and experience is the best thing that will bring you a cool result now and teach you how to play

Luka22guro

Luka22guro

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Which poker book or article was relevant in your poker career?
Mollys Game & rounders and books, poker theory
Do they think that a poker tutorial is useful when it comes to playing well at the tables, or do they prefer courses and textbooks?
I believe that books are not relevant at all, at most, you can get a base from them, and movies are more for entertainment. poker often changes and you have to keep up with it, so you need constant practice and follow it

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I read Doyle Brunson's book and it is a classic. It is called Doyle Brunson Super System and it did help me when I was starting out many years ago.

Adi_XAS

Adi_XAS

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
I watch Danie Negreanu on YouTube to learn strategies. It's really good poker player and it's from my country (Romania)

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What book or article on poker has been relevant in your poker career?
Mollys Game & rounders and books , the theory of poker
Do they think that a poker book is useful when it comes to applying a good game at the tables, or do they prefer courses and tutorials?
I think books are better than movies. Movies are more like entertainment, you don't learn much from them. But books about poker are very good. I've also read the book "Poker Theory" and I also advise you to read books: "Beating Micro Limits, Psychology of Poker, and Harington's three volumes on Hold'em. These books are very cool. After reading them, I immediately began to notice how my level of play increased.

idhemmy

idhemmy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
When it comes to poker, there are a number of great movies and books that explore the game's strategies and psychology. One classic book is "The Theory of Poker" by David Sklansky, while movies like "Rounders" and "Molly's Game" showcase the high-stakes world of professional poker players. These works offer insight into the intense mental and emotional aspects of the game

H

hcuervo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
books and later movies, while poker

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What??? Movies??? If you are talking about to learn how to play poker, never do it by movies.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
20 years ago my answer should be: Of coarse books! , but now- movies. I`ve read enough books.

oleg8519

oleg8519

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I prefer books and various poker manuals

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I have many books to read , can't find the time , reading a book demands some time , it's not so easy as watching a video or a steam or reading a small article or thread