Motivation to play

D

Denver225

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My motivation in poker in the first place is to earn money and be independent from anyone else...not to go every day to work and work there for his uncle.
Understanding what you choose for yourself when to play, how much time to play, when to rest.
And of course to always take first place in the game

D

ds276

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally, I play as it is a good way to spend time. In doing so, I get an irreplaceable experience. It is good that thanks to the organizers there is a large selection of freerolls or games with a minimum buy-in.

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The mental challenge is fun, exiting. If it brings money, much better; but 0 money is acceptable (still sufficient fun).

R

rakspin_vr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I generally like to play poker and I do not need extra motivation. But what a great motivation is to be the first of 10,000 people, for example.

dragunovich

dragunovich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pay my bills is my motivation..

doyle brunson said that his childrens would never be more competitive than him because they dont need the money as he needed it when he started playing.

F

FreeDom1998

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a student, you know very hard in your student years with money - I motivate myself by the fact that if I do not win, I will have little money (while I'm studying, I get a specialty) - this is what pushes me forward and motivates!

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play poker, for me the main motivation, to play and win money in poker on any games or in tournaments or in the cash game and get a good profit in the bankroll and improve your skills in the game!

Fordeverest

Fordeverest

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What motivates you?
1. The pleasure of the game
2. Win money

(The order may be wrong?!?!?)

charlesdenis

charlesdenis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my motivation is to try to become a professional, because I am unemployed and this difficult job, and because I like poker so much and know that I have the chance to live it, it motivates me a lot

V

vpashuta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's exciting, and allows me to challenge myself to always improve . Plus what better motivator than cash? Winning money is awesome. Imagine, we are getting paid for doing something we love. That my friend, is a dream come true.

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
There are different motivations for me. Playing at CC is interesting, because it is fun to talk with the people and to play with people who are willing to improve their game.
Playing other Freerolls or games with buy-in is of course interesting about the money as well. But all in all poker is interesting about it's psychological aspect and the interacting with other people in a game in my opinion. I love strategic and interactive games at all, but especially about this I love poker.

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My pleasure of the game is 1st, with that winning will follow