Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Money motivated me to get started. The pleasure of playing motivates me to keep going.

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
very good plays with successes in one day

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
The best motivation is opportunity to improve your life.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What motivated you to play poker, tell its story, in just one sentence.
My biggest motivation in poker is to try to win money in freeroll tournaments.

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Played a social game for no money after work and liked the game. Joined online shortly after and have played ever since! Also followed sky poker tv, miss that program, it was a great learning tool.

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
the game is first of all to prove to yourself that you can and a lot depends on you if you do everything right, then by and large and money is a secondary but nice bonus

Reail

Reail

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It's a kind of challenge to myself and additional form of income. And, ultimately become a professional player

vadimcs1495

vadimcs1495

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What motivated you to play poker, tell your story, in just one sentence.
It was when I was 17 years old. My brother took me to an underground tournament. It was very incomprehensible how and what was happening. But I only realized that you can invest $10 and win $1500 in total by winning the tournament. I was very glad that my brother won. And since then I have been learning and developing in MTT.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, the biggest motivation is the victory, that is, the first place in the tournament !!!

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Summarized in one sentence (paraphrased from mountaineer George Mallory), I started playing poker because he was there.

reraee1

reraee1

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Money is the best motivation) Well, I also watch all sorts of videos and get motivated

lilypond

lilypond

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I first played poker at a party when I was 17. I ended up winning the 10€ buy-in tournament and left with 100€.

It was mostly due to luck to the frustration of the player who came in second place, but it gave me positive associations with poker from an early age.

P

pariurisportive88

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I lost my motivation i lose to much

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
It is very important that you can assess your level of motivation yourself. You will need this so that you can increase it in the future. To make it possible, everything is achievable. Motivation is an internal feeling that makes us behave in a certain way at certain moments. There are two main types of motivation: internal and external. Intrinsic motivation is held within us. We are internally motivated if we enjoy learning, from playing poker, without thinking about some external motivators, like winning, money, and so on. If you have high internal motivation, then you will force yourself to move forward.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone! I think, a Motivation has inside Everybody from Us...
Remained only find Her!..

Jogo4

Jogo4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Winning is the best motivation.
I used to call it variance.

It's kind of a challenge for myself and an additional form of income. And finally become a professional player
strength and faith that you get there. Everything is possible...

Money is the best motivation) Well, I also watch all kinds of videos and I get motivated
money also always motivates me, when you like to play poker all kinds of videos seem to be surreal... very good:)

I lost my motivation I lose a lot
Once I lost a lot too, but then I played for a while with free chips and this helped me a lot, because I started testing the table positions the cards that paid me and the ones that didn't pay me.

I played poker for the first time at a party when I was 17. I ended up winning the tournament with a buy-in of 10€ and came out with 100€.

It was mainly due to the second place player's good fortune and frustration, but this gave me positive associations with poker from an early age.
How lucky,,, it seems that poker has beeped at you...:):)

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Motivation has to be something very personal and intimate of each human being;););)